Troy Deeney

StefanAVFC

Kind of ironic to criticise somebody for being a thug when your name is a play on the word 'hooligan'.

Right because a username is comparable to someone getting jailed for kicking in students :rolleyes:

I've got 007 in my xbox live name, guess it would be ironic if I start taking an issue with gun crime.

• Like 2

He did his time and I'm sure he regrets it. Getting into a fight on Broad Street is something a lot of us have probably done, I know I have. It doesn't make me a thug though.

Have you read what happened?

They out-numbered the students, repeatedly kicking them in the head whilst on the floor injured; one broke his jaw, while another required 20 stitches. If that doesn't make you a thug I don't know what does.

He did his time and I'm sure he regrets it. Getting into a fight on Broad Street is something a lot of us have probably done, I know I have. It doesn't make me a thug though.

They out-numbered the students, repeatedly kicking them in the head whilst on the floor injured; one broke his jaw, while another required 20 stitches. If that doesn't make you a thug I don't know what does.

There isn't much point in arguing about the specifics, but he was sent down for affray and not GBH, ABH or assault. He also apologised to the apparent victims in the situation and served his time. Surely that is the end of it, he has clearly knuckled down and got his career on track too, so no I personally don't think he is a thug.

There isn't much point in arguing about the specifics, but he was sent down for affray and not GBH, ABH or assault. He also apologised to the apparent victims in the situation and served his time. Surely that is the end of it, he has clearly knuckled down and got his career on track too, so no I personally don't think he is a thug.

Well, the fact that he has said that he can not see himself playing for Villa and the price makes it a no go'er.

I'm pretty sure now that Doug is back running the ship (PR bit at least). Club's in trouble on and off the pitch? Start some transfer rumours. This is SO late 90s/early 00s.

Incidentally, the original article refers to Lambert's coaching staff. Does he have any, wasn't that Cully/Karsy?

(Confused of SW18.)

When he started out at Walsall he reminded me of Gabby. They started him out wide bnut gradually he moved into the centre. Not the most technically gifted but works hard and can score so would be a decent squad option.

I think it's just being linked with yet another forward who'll cost a fair amount when attacking midfield options seem thin on the ground that gets me really.

Â