Troy Deeney

StefanAVFC

However if we a going for a striker I'd sell Gabby and replace him with Jordan Rhodes.

Who cost 8m when Blackburn bought him and has banged in tonnes of goals since? 

Thought this summer was about adding quality to the squad instead of more lower league gambles.

Lower league gambles? Have you ever seen him play? Stop talking out of your arse. If there is a striker who looks like he is ready made for the Premier League, from the Championship, it is Deeney.

Yes I've seen him play. There's strikers who are great at championship level but struggle in the prem. Jason Roberts springs to mind. If I was talking out my arse I'd still be right more times than you.

He's a player from the lower leagues. I thought the plan was to add 2-3 quality players this summer. I don't think Troy Deeney is that kind of quality. To me this signing would be the same as what we've done the previous 2 years which has resulted in two fabulous seasons.

Has he signed? He's been linked as many players will be, so before you get yourself into knots about a potential signing, keep calm and complain about Lambert.

Thought this summer was about adding quality to the squad instead of more lower league gambles.

Lower league gambles? Have you ever seen him play? Stop talking out of your arse. If there is a striker who looks like he is ready made for the Premier League, from the Championship, it is Deeney.
Yes I've seen him play. There's strikers who are great at championship level but struggle in the prem. Jason Roberts springs to mind. If I was talking out my arse I'd still be right more times than you.

He's a player from the lower leagues. I thought the plan was to add 2-3 quality players this summer. I don't think Troy Deeney is that kind of quality. To me this signing would be the same as what we've done the previous 2 years which has resulted in two fabulous seasons.

Has he signed? He's been linked as many players will be, so before you get yourself into knots about a potential signing, keep calm and complain about Lambert.

So I'm not allowed an opinion because he hasn't signed. I think you'll find my original post was very calm until I was told I'm talking out of my arse. Try reading.

£8,000,000. I think it's too much.

Almost certainly - we don't know how much Lambert will have to spend but the midfield needs significant investment and if he's going to get about 20mil, I don't see how we could justify getting another striker for that sort of money. 

So I'm not allowed an opinion because he hasn't signed. I think you'll find my original post was very calm until I was told I'm talking out of my arse. Try reading.

Try reading where I said your not allowed an opinion? Your opinion is based on like we've actually signed him and he will be leading the line tomorrow.

Try reading where I said your not allowed an opinion? Your opinion is based on like we've actually signed him and he will be leading the line tomorrow.

Is it? How is my original comment different to anyone else's in terms of treating it as a potential rumour? Keep trying.

Â