Troy Deeney

StefanAVFC

• 11 months later...

Tales of debauchery, scat, watersports and fighting in Off Topic though, and the poster gets a gold star next to his name.

Great, now I've got that stupid piracy advert stuck in my head.

"You wouldn't molest a dog."

"You wouldn't watch a lady pooping"

"You wouldn't have sex with a vacuum cleaner."

"You wouldn't honeytrap the romantically downtrodden"

"You wouldn't pose as an Olympic snowboarder"

"Off Topic... it's a crime"

To be fair, I did not molest that dog. It was mutual consent. 

• Like 1

So Deeney was at the QPR game the other night.I would put my house on it he was supporting QPR  and was right pissed off when we got our late goal to save the match

He probably is mates with Gary Gardner seeing as both of them grew up only a few miles apart (Sheldon & Chelmsley Wood) and Deeney probably knows Craig from when they were both youth players at Villa.

Edited by Villan4Life

Think Watford will get automatic promotion so he'll stay with them regardless.

They'll want silly money for him anyway when at least we know the likes of Ings and Austin can actually score in the premier league.

Maybe so about Austin or Ings... (but both have only done it one season remember Michael Ricketts and Marcus Stewart?) and Ings has been less prolific in Premiership 1st season than the two names i have just mentioned.. Stewart was an absolute goal machine!!

But the likes of Calum Wilson, Odion Ighalo and some of the other top strikers in Championship would score for fun in the Premiership!! Those two are good options if was to look towards championship..

Wilson & Ighalo in my opinion are both better than Ings who is vastly over-rated!! Austin is a good striker though..

Edited by Villan4Life

TBF, sporting a football tat is a terrible crime in itself, let alone anything else.

Fixed.

I quite like my villa tattoo, even if it is shoddy work by todays standards.

He probably is mates with Gary Gardner seeing as both of them grew up only a few miles apart (Sheldon & Chelmsley Wood) and Deeney probably knows Craig from when they were both youth players at Villa.

Think I read that Deeney could hardly class himself as being at Villa as a youngster. He was invited to 5 training sessions & turned up to one. Can't remember where I read it and it may have just been him saving face a bit with blues fans. My brother went to one training session with Villa when he was younger, I'm not sure that can class as he was a Villa youth player.

Think I read that Deeney could hardly class himself as being at Villa as a youngster. He was invited to 5 training sessions & turned up to one. Can't remember where I read it and it may have just been him saving face a bit with blues fans. My brother went to one training session with Villa when he was younger, I'm not sure that can class as he was a Villa youth player.

Can he play left back?

Â