Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

Damn it. Come on Norwich. I don't want that disgusting, evil club winning the league. Looks like they have now though sadly.

In an ideal world I'd be in total agreement BUT us staying up is more important so **** Norwich.

• Like 3

Looking forward to seeing sterling in brazil

Countries won't know too much about him, completely fearless

I think he could be a surprise package

Woy will probably play shitty Welbeck instead though

Fear not, Woy will bludgeon any attacking intent out the England team. 

• Like 2

Can't understand people wanting a Norwich result here to be honest. Is hatred for another club stronger than your desire to see your own club stay up. Shameful IMO

Anyway 2-0 now so looks like the result I want will happen 

• Like 1

Why do people want Norwich to win? I care more about our own position than whoever wins the league. Come on Plop!

We won't be going down. Not a cat in hells chance. Therefore, I'd like Liverpool to lose. I hate that club so much. Their fans are a bunch of nasty hooligans and the players aren't much better. Gerrard, Suarez. Yuck.

Then there's the incredible media bias in their favour. The poor me victim mentality, the fact that whilst Hillsbrough was tragic, barely a week goes by without some mention of it and yet you'd think the Bradford fire disaster never happened. 

I hate Liverpool.

I'll be pleased for Rodgers because I think he's an incredible coach and apart from the odd ridiculous comment and support of Suarez, he seems a pretty humble and nice guy.

How I wish we were going to the World Cup with him in charge

However, apart from a good friend of mine, I won't be pleased for the fans. I actually can't think of a fan base that deserve it less.

The sense of entitlement, the victim mentality and arrogance that surrounds the club most of the time is painful

Can't understand people wanting a Norwich result here to be honest. Is hatred for another club stronger than your desire to see your own club stay up. Shameful IMO

Anyway 2-0 now so looks like the result I want will happen

It's just the same as those bluenose fans who are more interested in us going down than their own results.

If we can't look after ourselves we deserve to go down - as it is, Norwich are one of half a dozen teams that will need results in order to put us in trouble. I'll take a Norwich result here (although there's not a cat in hells chance now anyway)

• Like 1

Â