Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

I never usually agree with Jamie Redknapp but he is spot on. Refereeing decisions haven't cost you the title Jose, you and your team have. Sometimes it goes for you, other times it doesn't, more often than not it has actually gone Chelsea's way so he has nothing to moan about.

• Like 1

Just seen it again, no way a pen still. Exactly the way I saw it. Defender just goes to block cross he isn't even making a challenge, other player stamps on him sticking his leg miles out and it drags his leg down.

Poor them. 

"Congratulations to referee Mike Dean, his performance was really amazing and, finally, congratulations to [referees' chief] Mike Riley because of the way he organised things with the referees doing well according to their objectives.

Lol Jose.

• Like 2

Chelsea should have had a penalty for the barge by Larson on Ramires. Would have been a header into an empty net if not for the barge. 

Is this the time one mention that it evens itself out over the season?

Seem to remember a ridiculous Ramires dive earlier that gave them 3 points on the day.

• Like 1

Chelsea aren't good enough to win this league, Mourinho in fairness has said this himself although people just thought it was mind games.

There was nothing wrong with the ref when they lost at Palace for example or drew at WBA. I think he's done well to get them as close to the title as he has.

Ramires is a disgusting player.

He is a horrible word removed. I'm not a violent man but i'd love for someone to break his leg so he missed the World Cup

• Like 1

The sarcastic one?

So happy to see him lose his unbeaten home record. I was willing Sunderland to win. If we go down (which we won't) it won't be because Sunderland won at the  Bridge. Well done to them and HAHAHA Mourinho!!! :P

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

Â