Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

Come on Liverpool. They play great attacking football and deserve to win the league and prefer them over City and Chelsea.

This. City can entertain when on form but why wouldn't they, a team of superstars. Liverpool games are consistently entertaining from a pure and simple footballing viewpoint, leaving aside everything else people like to drag in.

As for Chelsea, they bore me to death.

Can't understand people wanting a Norwich result here to be honest. Is hatred for another club stronger than your desire to see your own club stay up. Shameful IMO

Anyway 2-0 now so looks like the result I want will happen

It's just the same as those bluenose fans who are more interested in us going down than their own results.

Wanting Liverpool to lose is like being a bluenose? Have you thought that maybe some people just don't think we will be going down?  If it was the last game of the season and we needed a Liverpool win then fair enough. But it's not and we don't.  I find it unfathomable that anyone wants a horrible club like them to win the league. That dirty racist thug Suarez and that horrible cheating thug Gerrard with the Premier League trophy. Madness.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

For entertainment value, Liverpool do deserve it. Everton a close second.

Citeh lost their way when the Negredo/Aguero partnership broke down due to injuries and such.

Chelsea are just dull, and dirty, and cynical.

Arsenal have been pretty pointless for a number of years now. It's a myth that they play great football. It's aimless, dull, shite*.

*Once or twice a season they score a wonder goal, admittedly.

Something I've noticed though. The amount of times they've knocked it round, done nothing with it then played themselves into trouble would be concerning if they weren't playing Norwich.

I don't think Mignolet has kicked it long once

Liverpools back four aren't great footballers but look very comfortable in tight situations ( Sakho aside)

Just shows what the right coaching on the training ground can do to average ball players

• Like 1

I hate Liverpool as much as the next guy, but Villa staying up is far more important. Liverpool fans would be unbearable if they won the league, but I kinda say fair play, I'd be unbearable is Villa won the league. 

Liverpools success also highlights how awful Dalglish was for them, horrible man that he is

They way the fans defended his transfer policy and support of Suarez was cringe worthy

It would truly be awful if he was manager now and they won the league but I actually respect Rodgers

Can't understand people wanting a Norwich result here to be honest. Is hatred for another club stronger than your desire to see your own club stay up. Shameful IMO

It's just the same as those bluenose fans who are more interested in us going down than their own results.

Wanting Liverpool to lose is like being a bluenose? Have you thought that maybe some people just don't think we will be going down?  If it was the last game of the season and we needed a Liverpool win then fair enough. But it's not and we don't.  I find it unfathomable that anyone wants a horrible club like them to win the league. That dirty racist thug Suarez and that horrible cheating thug Gerrard with the Premier League trophy. Madness.

Most of the people who want Liverpool to win today don't want them to win the league (I certainly don't) but Villa's survival comes first.

• Like 1

Liverpool do play better football, the passing and moving at the back let alone the front is great to watch, but I do t know what's worse, the media wankfest, the image of that scumbag lifting the trophy or the plastics round here coming out of the woodwork

• Like 1

Most of the people who want Liverpool to win today don't want them to win the league (I certainly don't) but Villa's survival comes first.

Well there is the nail hit firmly on the head right there 

Come on Liverpool. They play great attacking football and deserve to win the league and prefer them over City and Chelsea.

yes totally agree, I am no Liverpool fan but I enjoy watching them play. The speed they move the ball around is a joy to watch and something we can learn from. Sterling has really stood up when it matters. Got to be a starter for England

Now that Arsenal is out of the picture, I want Liverpool to win.

Why?

Hate Chelsea, John Terry and Mourinho. Don't like the billion pound investments that City are doing. And most of all: Will make the United fans' season even worse than it has been.

Holy shit. 4500 posts since 2006!

Edited by DeepDish

Â