Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

Sterling just looked another overhyped youngster last season with tricks but not much end product. Been brilliant last few months. Him and Lallana should be the starting wide players for England in the world cup shouldn't they but I imagine Woy will be conservative and go for Milner and Wellbeck as wide men v Italy.

Maybe he was onto something though calling up all these Liverpool players.....;)

Rooney (played as a striker, and told to play as a striker) is the best in Engerland by a country mile.

His problem is the rest of the team don't get the ball to him and he ends up trying to do everything himself.

Rodriguez is getting close but I agree with this.

However, what you say is an important reason not to start him. He doesn't like being isolated. Gets frustrated. Plays badly. If we cannot dominated possession we should set up an athletic counter-attack. England is not short on fast players.

When was the last time a team won the league with as poor a keeper as Simon Mingolet?

I really don't see it with this guy, he is mid table standard.

Probaby when United won it with Barthez in 02/03.

I cant decide what to wish for as I absolutely hate and despise Liverpool and their fans but Norwich losing would be great for us.

I can't believe you're even thinking about Norwich getting a result here. I don't give a **** about Liverpool fans and how they act if they win the **** league.

Did anyone just see Suarez then? Went down acting like his foot has came off, Liverpool go on the attack and he jumps up and sprints off. word removed

Sterling just looked another overhyped youngster last season with tricks but not much end product. Been brilliant last few months. Him and Lallana should be the starting wide players for England in the world cup shouldn't they but I imagine Woy will be conservative and go for Milner and Wellbeck as wide men v Italy.

Maybe he was onto something though calling up all these Liverpool players.....;)

He doesn't start wide for Liverpool, they play a diamond and give the front 3 freedom to drift out wide

We should set up the same as Liverpool do, Rooney in for Suarez, lallana or chamberlain in for coutinho, our problem will be when we don't have the ball Rooney doesn't have the discipline to hold his position

Â