Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

Why is Moyes getting a 'hostile' reception?

He did a decent job there and gave a decade of service, but he acted a right word removed when he got the united job. As well as Fellaini he went for Baines and went public with it telling everyone who would listen that Everton should sell if they had any respect for their players. He's a right **** tosser, and I hope he continues to fail. He deserves the hostile reception, he tarnished a decade of work in a single summer by letting his arrogance shine through as soon as he got a bigger job.

Eh?

He became the manager of the biggest club in the country and wanted to sign some trusted players.

Seems like Everton fans are being touchy gits with short memories tbh.

If he just tried to sign their players it wouldn't be a problem. Going through the tabloids and talking about how it's wrong for Everton to try to keep their players makes it personal.

It's kind of like Barry, I can understand his desire to leave, but the way he did it through NotW was a dick move.

Why is Moyes getting a 'hostile' reception?

He did a decent job there and gave a decade of service, but he acted a right word removed when he got the united job. As well as Fellaini he went for Baines and went public with it telling everyone who would listen that Everton should sell if they had any respect for their players. He's a right **** tosser, and I hope he continues to fail. He deserves the hostile reception, he tarnished a decade of work in a single summer by letting his arrogance shine through as soon as he got a bigger job.

Eh?

He became the manager of the biggest club in the country and wanted to sign some trusted players.

Seems like Everton fans are being touchy gits with short memories tbh.

he made some pretty ropey comments though.

Stuff like if Everton cared about Baines and Fellaini they'd let them join United to help their careers.

When a couple of years earlier he was saying the exact opposite.

• Like 2

phil jones really is shit

As is Smalling, somebody I have never once seen have a good game. I'd honestly take Baker or Clark over him.

United aren't good enough to compete against the clubs at the top, simple as really.

phil jones really is shit

As is Smalling, somebody I have never once seen have a good game. I'd honestly take Baker or Clark over him.

Whoa! Lets not go crazy!

Do they? He worked for them, not the other way round. He was paid for his services and as soon as he left he tried to take Evertons two best players with him.

Â