Weekends football 18/20 April

andykeenan

Things have just fallen into place perfectly for the scousers this season, no injuries, loads of penalties, favourable results.....

....and to make matters worse, 25 years since hillsbrough too.

I bet the BBC will be already calling for "arise Sir Stevie" at the end of the season.

• Like 1

Things have just fallen into place perfectly for the scousers this season, no injuries, loads of penalties, favourable results.....

....and to make matters worse, 25 years since hillsbrough too.

I bet the BBC will be already calling for "arise Sir Stevie" at the end of the season.

It will be **** unbearable. 

Referee's having an awful game here. Almost as if it's good for the Premier League brand to have Liverpool do well if United aren't, and various underhand means are being adopted to ensure it happens...

this. Refs seem to be giving Liverpool everything this season. Whereas you get matches like this where dpdgy decisions are made.

Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool, who are based near his hometown in Wirral

So if that is the case, should he be allowed to ref this game?

One point to Sunderland today would actually not be too bad, as they play Cardiff next weekend.

One point isn't enough - Liverpool cannot be allowed to win the league!

I actually fancy them more than City or Chelsea.

Even though I have to see the wall of Facebook full of horrible bragging by the YNWA brigade.

To be honest that will be no more annoying than the incessant whining about Liverpool on this forum.

• Like 1

Â