Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

We didnt want Pulis or mclaren and we wanted Lambert.

I doubt many ppl have changed their mind on the first two but goes to show how much we know.

In all fairness to us .....we don't get the chance to interview them.

I posted a thread the other day but it was locked. L'Equipe reckon that we (and Newcastle) have approached Christophe Galtier, the manager of St Etienne, to become our next manager. Realistic IMO and a decent manager to be honest.

I posted a thread the other day but it was locked. L'Equipe reckon that we (and Newcastle) have approached Christophe Galtier, the manager of St Etienne, to become our next manager. Realistic IMO and a decent manager to be honest.

Yeah, I noticed that according to the bookies he's one of the favourites to be our next manager at the moment, despite the fact that he's so out of left field. I guess that's probably down to that article.

Yeah, I noticed that according to the bookies he's one of the favourites to be our next manager at the moment, despite the fact that he's so out of left field. I guess that's probably down to that article.

Lambert was actually asked about it but he said he just ignores any speculation. Going under the radar a bit and I think Newcastle sounds more logical being as he is French, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Tim Sherwood is the 4th best manager in the Premier League since his appointment, and he is about to become available.

For a young british appointment i really like sherwood. Been a breath of fresh air, straight talking and no nonsense. Personally though i would like to see us look abroad for our next manager.

A man that is deliberate and determined.....those qualities.

meet-the-pr-firm-that-helped-vladimir-pu

Putin gets my vote also. No one will f*** with us with him in charge. And we may possibly see executions on the pitch should players not be pulling their weight! Great shout stan!!

Putin gets my vote also. No one will f*** with us with him in charge. And we may possibly see executions on the pitch should players not be pulling their weight! Great shout stan!!

But with the new sanctions against him he won't be allowed to enter England and attend home games.

Putin out!

But with the new sanctions against him he won't be allowed to enter England and attend home games.

Putin out!

sounds just like Randy ;)

Putin out!

But with nukes

• Like 1

Someone my brother knows just put £200 on Klinnsman to be next Villa manager at Bet Victor..   If the odds on him get slashed overnight, it's probably a reaction to that.. I can't imagine too many other bets are being laid down at the moment :P

Oh, and as far as my brother knows he has no inside information.. but he's not rich enough for that to be a nonchalent throwaway bet...  very strange.

Someone my brother knows just put £200 on Klinnsman to be next Villa manager at Bet Victor.. If the odds on him get slashed overnight, it's probably a reaction to that.. I can't imagine too many other bets are being laid down at the moment :P

Oh, and as far as my brother knows he has no inside information.. but he's not rich enough for that to be a nonchalent throwaway bet... very strange.

I'm still waiting for William hill (who I have my account with) to open up a next av manager bet, when they do Klinnsman will also be my bet an I also have no knowledge of what's happening.

Putin out!

Nah, sounds more like Pardew.