Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

..........I came too soon

Don't worry, just take it a little slower next time. Do what I do, think of Mick Hucknall.

Benitez for me

Rafa? The guy in the champions league with napoli?

Well, we can rule Christian out.

..........I came too soon

Don't worry, just take it a little slower next time. Do what I do, think of Mick Hucknall.

Benitez for me

Rafa? The guy in the champions league with napoli?
Well, we can rule Christian out.

Too soon?

• Like 1

Looks like deBoer is leaving Ajax?

He's heard about the Villa job hasn't he?

Well if he has then someone is telling him lies because the last time i heard there wasn't one going. Maybe i picked you up wrong though and you are referring to a job in the canteen which i wouldnt know anything about.

Looks like deBoer is leaving Ajax?

He's heard about the Villa job hasn't he?

Well if he has then someone is telling him lies because the last time i heard there wasn't one going. Maybe i picked you up wrong though and you are referring to a job in the canteen which i wouldnt know anything about.

Yes he make a mean hash cake and Faulkner marketing it for next year in a meal deal with the re-introduced chicken and magic mushroom pie. He's hoping a stoned VP crowd will be showing the love next season?

Reports suggest Benitez will leave Napoli to manage again in the Premier League. If we are taken over by some folks with proper ambition then he would take the job. I think he would be fantastic for us.

Didn't somebody say the plane with the lawyers went to Naples...? :detect:

Another vote here for DeBoer

Is young and wants a project within the premier league if we can offer him funds i think he would come here

Has done well with ajax and has a squad with both a mixture of youth and experience which is what were crying out for

My other choice would be yakin

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

fat-spanish-waiter.jpg

What happened to this all of a sudden?

Anyone who would say no to Benitez really is clueless. When he tried to get Barry he stirred up some animosity but he is a fantastic manager who would be a dream appointment for us.

• Like 1