Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Tim Sherwood reminds me of too much DOL, too similar types IMO so no thanks.

No thanks

AVB?

No thanks

Maybe Anceillotti will be looking for a new job soon unless RM win the CL? Or maybe that's why MU have not named names yet?

No thanks

AVB?

No thanks

Maybe Anceillotti will be looking for a new job soon unless RM win the CL? Or maybe that's why MU have not named names yet?

Ancelotti? Seriously?

No thanks

AVB?

No thanks

Ancelotti? Seriously?

Why not he is dying to work with a squad like ours after 12 months of working with that sorry bunch of misfits over in Madrid. Who wouldn't want to have the chance to work with Tonev, Bowery, Helenius, KEA and Lowton?

Apparently Bernd Schuster is leaving Malaga this summer, and has some interest from Bundesliga, wouldn't have been too disappointed if we'd gone for him but might not been what we need now.

Tim Sherwood is cringeworthy.

We need someone who puts the club/team first not himself and his CV.

He has a high percentage of wins at Spurs sure but in the big games he is pretty awful with his tactics and with our squad the results could be worse than the typical 4-0.

No, not for me.

Marco Silva, former Estoril manager (3 years ago Estoril, was in the 2nd division, last year they got the 4th place just like this year with a really low budget) is free, but apparently he is close to sign with Sporting CP.

Vitor Pereira, former Porto manager, said that he would like to sign with a premier league team.

The two names would be my bets.