Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

Think gareth barry would be an awful appointment if im honest. Id prefer laursen if we were going down that route and even still I dont want to go down that route at all.

Think this is all way too premature. Dont see why were on about a new manager when in reality PL would probs get the sack only when we are relegated.

Needs to be a European as I'm fed up of these British managers who give us counter attack and 5 home wins a season.

At least if we're going to be stuck somewhere in the bottom half let's have some flair and creativity about us.

• Like 1

Needs to be a European as I'm fed up of these British managers who give us counter attack and 5 home wins a season.

At least if we're going to be stuck somewhere in the bottom half let's have some flair and creativity about us.

Basic criteria.

1. Someone who is not from Glasgow.

2. Someone who has never managed, played for, supported, or shown any affinity at all to a Glasgow club.

3. The above should apply for any Villa managerial appointment in the next 100 years

• Like 4

After Lambert proving to be no more progressive than any manager from the 90's, I'd rather we go down the foreign route also. Ultimately the continent is at the forefront of the most up-to-date footballing philosophies. Britain is miles behind as usual.