Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

the problem is pace, its too quick for those who have read the books and too slow for those that haven't

I think this is the biggest problem with tv shows based on books, you get the book readers whingeing about every little detail.

yeah i can quite happily say for the majority of it i get it, jaime and bronn in dorne rather than 2 new characters whilst established ones do **** all makes perfect sense to me, thats a disadvantage TV and film will always have and IMO the writers of GoT have done really well, my missus cant get her head round it though, she's close to giving up on the tv show

Am I the only one actually enjoying this season. I think it's been great, just like all the previous seasons.

No, I am enjoying it as well. I thought I was the only one lol.

It isn't up to it's usual high standards, so I can understand other peoples frustrations though.

I have enjoyed all of the seasons so far, but I do usually find the show even more enjoyable when I re-watch it on DVD format where I can watch multiple episodes without adverts disrupting viewing.

It really wouldn't though.

GoT is still enjoyable. I still watch it. But I don't understand how people can't see how the show has fallen off a cliff since season 3. it's a shadow of it's former self. That's why it gets criticism.

The comparison to the Wire would probably true once the Wire got to season 5, because it was a step down from the considerable heights it reached during season 4.

But season 5 of the Wire is on an entirely different planet to season 5 of Game of Thrones. 

True but I am sure people would be criticising the slow pace of the Wire or Season 2 for example.  It always happens.

GoT has fallen in quality, no question but it's still enjoyable TV.

Season 1 was by far the best.

Will be interesting how they do next season with absolutely no source material to base on.

They know what's going to happen though. Tyrian meeting Dani is already past the books.

Will be interesting how they do next season with absolutely no source material to base on.

They know what's going to happen though. Tyrian meeting Dani is already past the books.

The only good diversion so far. Their meeting getting broken up was very frustrating.

The only good deviation so far. Their meeting getting broken up was very frustrating.

You might be waiting awhile. Emilia Clarke's roundly believed to have a no nudity clause on her current contract, and you can bet Natalie Dormer has similar, along with all the other main female cast members.

And who can blame them?

Besides which, earlier seasons have them both get them out iirc so you've nothing new to see.

Rather than a bumbling rape scene the actress playing Sansa being naked would come as a huge shock, she's 19 I think so nothing wrong with it, it would just feel a bit wrong seeing as she's been in it since a younger age

I'm happy with melisandre and the sand snakes tbf

Surely we are going to see Lena Hedley's bewbs before the season is out?

With that story line, I assume we we will see Sir Robert Strong face pop Lancel and the other tooled up Sparows, but does anybody think that this has something to do with the wider plot?

Wights be making Zombie's and Qyburn seems to have the ability too and there was that odd introduction of all the acolytes in AFFC in Oldtown that didn't seem to go anywhere or serve a wider point.

Â