Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

BBC gossip says Kouyate to have medical at Wet Spam.Isn't that the bloke with mask we were linked with?

Are you thinking of Kiyotake?

Nope,this guy is a centre back from Anderlecht.

The Kyoto Treaty ?

Just been linked to Ross McCormack on Ssn. Good player

Don't think i ever seen him play, how would he rank up against our other 6-7 strikers at the club?

Seems strange if we would spend money on yet another striker, and from what i read he had a good season at Leeds and they turned down a host of bids in january.

Honestly don't see anything in this story 

Just been linked to Ross McCormack on Ssn. Good player

Don't think i ever seen him play, how would he rank up against our other 6-7 strikers at the club?

Seems strange if we would spend money on yet another striker, and from what i read he had a good season at Leeds and they turned down a host of bids in january.

Honestly don't see anything in this story 

Championship top scorer would cost about £8m if you look at someone like Jordan Rhodes for an example?

Never going to happen thank McGrath!

I could well be wrong and I admit I only saw him play once against sha, but I wasn't overly impressed by McCormack. He missed a few easy chances before he finally scored, so that put me off him a bit I must admit. I just wonder if he could make the step up against better quality defenders and with less chances and time to pick his spot. Not sure he would be any better than Wiemann to be honest.

Morgan Amalfitano linked today - could do a job for us, especially for 2.5mil

Just what we need, more players that can 'do a job'

Yeah it really is.

Because a lot of our current squad can't do their job as it stands, can they?

The quicker we're sold the quicker we get a war chest to dip into, otherwise we're going to miss the boat as usual. I'd like to think one or two better quality players would be tempted, if the price was right.

Morgan Amalfitano linked today - could do a job for us, especially for 2.5mil

Just what we need, more players that can 'do a job'

Yeah it really is.

Because a lot of our current squad can't do their job as it stands, can they?

we've got barely anything other than players that 'can do a job'

what we need is players that walk into the first team on merit, not more squad shite

IMHO of course