True Detective *May Contain Spoilers*

dAVe80

I thought the first episode was superb. 

I think it will reach the same standard as the first season, but it will just be different that's all. 

All of of the leads, including Vaughn, were really good. 

Solid second episode Farrell particularly strong, Vaughn struggling with the dialogue all others good as well.

Nice mystery, solid performances doesn't always have to be amazing, but makes me want to watch the next episode thats sometimes all a tv program needs to do.

1st episode of TD I watched and thought the writing was horrible, the mayor, the trailer trash mom, farrells character that we've seen 100s of times already, the girlfriend of the closet gay who doesn't understand why they aren't close, the one liner about nearly punching a fag, the vince Vaughn scene at the start

The only bit that worked was the McAdams - Farrell car scenes

if he's not dead after the second shot from that range then that's bullshit

1st episode of TD I watched and thought the writing was horrible, the mayor, the trailer trash mom, farrells character that we've seen 100s of times already, the girlfriend of the closet gay who doesn't understand why they aren't close, the one liner about nearly punching a fag, the vince Vaughn scene at the start

The only bit that worked was the McAdams - Farrell car scenes

if he's not dead after the second shot from that range then that's bullshit

Could be rock salt, they also made a big deal of him wearing a vest in the first episode. He also appears in other scenes that havent happened throughout the trailer

Â