Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Carragher says we are one of the biggest clubs in the country and we should be fighting for Europe every season at bare minimum. My respect for him has increased.

Ex or current big clubs players usually say nice things about the Villa. Probably because they always win at Villa Park, its a nice stadium and its no long away trip for any team.

What are these pre game tweets from villa? Cringey and **** embarrassing.

What about when we're 3-0 down with 25% possession, and they have the cheek to say it's a closely contested game

I think TheSteve is the tweeter

Edited by villarule123

Even Carragher and Smith know where we should be and that we are just plodding along with no direction. Seems the only ones who don't are Lerner, Faulkner, Lambert and some posters on VT.

Jamie Carragher speaking a lot of sense there, he pretty much summed up my opinions; Villa have been, are and should continue to be a 'big club' pushing for Europe or at least top 8. But we're not, we're light years from Everton, and Spurs. For me it's hard to see a reason for this beyond the massive wage (and to a certain extent transfer fees) restrictions. Really hope we can get a result today, a good home performance would do wonders for morale and the 3 points would really make me less nervous about the league position seemingly slipping.

Got a 20 hour payment for a 12 hour shift today, meant to be on a 10.00-22.00 and got home at 4 and just in time for this. Luck is with me today, come on lads just please make it perfect for me!!

Nice one! Hope the luck transfers to VP!

• Like 1