Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

3 hours ago, robby b said:

In Patagonia, Argentina in 2007. A good time. 🙂 Still obsessed with South America and travelling, maybe incurable! :s  May try again to get back out there next summer and to defy Covid-19!

100_0178.JPG

You put washing up liquid in your washing machine, didn't ya?

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You put washing up liquid in your washing machine, didn't ya?

🙄

🤔 No, that's not bubbles, man, that's ice ! 🥸😁 (And that's not my kitchen. Or a theatre set. Honestly !)

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, robby b said:

🤔 No, that's not bubbles, man, that's ice ! 🥸😁 (And that's not my kitchen. Or a theatre set. Honestly !)

Was pullin' ya leg! ;)

I know the zone of ablation when I see one!

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, robby b said:

In Patagonia, Argentina in 2007. A good time. 🙂 Still obsessed with South America and travelling, maybe incurable! :s  May try again to get back out there next summer and to defy Covid-19!

100_0178.JPG

You's a lot older now then, what you hiding? ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, robby b said:

https://ibb.co/0Y7bg5p

The VT max file size of 0.29MB stops me from posting this photo directly, I can only paste a link via IMGbb. :s Oh well, I guess it must be for a good reason. Happy New Year rjw63 ! 🙂

https://www.img2go.com/compress-image#j=5b630123-09b0-475f-b847-b16de711eaeb

i find this place is useful for free image compression when you don’t really know what your doing without sacrificing too much in the way of picture quality.

for example here’s what I wore to New Years, which started way too big but I got it down enough without it losing much quality.

10186CDB-2AC9-4241-8B97-33545866E143.jpeg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Eidolon said:

https://www.img2go.com/compress-image#j=5b630123-09b0-475f-b847-b16de711eaeb

i find this place is useful for free image compression when you don’t really know what your doing without sacrificing too much in the way of picture quality.

for example here’s what I wore to New Years, which started way too big but I got it down enough without it losing much quality.

10186CDB-2AC9-4241-8B97-33545866E143.jpeg

Great, I just tried it and it has worked. Thanks for the info and Happy New Year ! 🙂

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Me, my boy and JJ, before kick off. Happier times.

I wonder what VT will make of my socks... :ph34r:

B5637F5B-D119-43B7-BC22-9378D4738B17.thumb.jpeg.7419227f54cbbf0d98dfda17b3da4124.jpeg

I think about 10 years ago you posted a picture of yourself and to be honest, that's what I have had in my head. Instead you are **** Rudolph Nureyev in a villa top. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I think about 10 years ago you posted a picture of yourself and to be honest, that's what I have had in my head. Instead you are **** Rudolph Nureyev in a villa top. 

I had to google him, but I’ll take that. He probably just wasn’t as good at dancing as me.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am 50 Today 🙂

Happy birthday. I suspect your 50th will be like mine, paper thin plans shredded because I didn't dress them up as a work meeting. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am 50 Today 🙂

Snot nosed kid ;)

I am going to be in your neck of the woods at Easter, might be chance for you to buy me ale if I can get away from the other passengers ;)

• Haha 1

Â