Grant Holt

samjp26

I really hope we are not relying on Holt now, he is **** terrible. I'd rather play Bowery, Holt has got the turning circle of a cruise liner, the pace of a snail and the touch of a rapist

• Like 3

I really hope we are not relying on Holt now, he is **** terrible. I'd rather play Bowery, Holt has got the turning circle of a cruise liner, the pace of a snail and the touch of a rapist

Yes, there is literally no benefit in playing him whatsoever.

Time to get behind GH now, no time for derision.

I've been behind him many times.

In the queue for a Big Mac.

We can't play him, he's dire.  It's bad enough having to watch most Villa games without the sight of Grant Holt hauling his fat self around the pitch.

Kind of backs up Lamberts decision to buy a striker in this mould.

It doesn't excuse the fact that he settled on Grant Holt. But the logic behind the signing makes a bit more sense

It doesn't excuse the fact that he settled on Grant Holt. But the logic behind the signing makes a bit more sense

Be nice if the manager had a different plan than hoof it to a target man. Then we wouldn't need a player like Holt.

• Like 1

Be nice if the manager had a different plan than hoof it to a target man. Then we wouldn't need a player like Holt.
you needn't have quoted my post to make a totally different point

Be nice if the manager had a plan.

Fixed for you.

Â