Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Its okay Gentleman. No need to keep it quiet. I PMd him and told him a fee of 1.7M has been agreed. No paper work yet sorted but verbally agreed. He will sign soon.

My sauce is 'hot' off the press. ;)

• Like 3

Its okay Gentleman. No need to keep it quiet. I PMd him and told him a fee of 1.7M has been agreed. No paper work yet sorted but verbally agreed. He will sign soon.

So we should indeed be expecting Hoolahan to sign shortly? Howcome Norwich changed their minds? Edited by Tayls

So we should indeed be expecting Hoolahan to sign shortly? Howcome Norwich changed their minds?

Have we?

When? :wacko:

So we should indeed be expecting Hoolahan to sign shortly? Howcome Norwich changed their minds?

Have we?

Not a clue. You have to send PM's these days to glean any 'supposed' information. ;)

Edited by AValon

Have we?

Ahh Son of Wiz, it seems Norwich have finally succumb to the persuasive skills of Mr Faulkner. It was an inevitability my friend...

How has KSV's post been read as anything but a joke? They arent going to sell us to him and reckon were probably working on trying to get someone else in as we speak.

I agree - the clue was how he spelt "sauce" and referred to it as being hot.

Edited by Robbie09

How has KSV's post been read as anything but a joke? They arent going to sell us to him and reckon were probably working on trying to get someone else in as we speak.

It's going to happen. People have had PM's and everything.

Have we?

Ahh Son of Wiz, it seems Norwich have finally succumb to the persuasive skills of Mr Faulkner. It was an inevitability my friend...

Maybe so friend, all I know is he trained with the first team yesterday, so it'll be interesting to see if he's in the squad tonight against Newcastle.

Edited by Son Of Wiz

yeah very true son of wiz. if he starts then that's probably the end of it, benched and that's what he's been complaining about and asked for a transfer. I'd still like to see some quotes from Hughton that support the tweets suggesting that he was vague concerning Hoolahan's future....

yeah very true son of wiz. if he starts then that's probably the end of it, benched and that's what he's been complaining about and asked for a transfer. I'd still like to see some quotes from Hughton that support the tweets suggesting that he was vague concerning Hoolahan's future....

Does this help you Roma?

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/chris_hughton_wes_hoolahan_has_got_the_message_at_norwich_city_1_3255199

Â