Lambert......the plan.....the future

Hairyhands

Looks like HH (Hairyhands) has been found out according to Howard Hodgson on Twitter, few tweets this afternoon including this, "They (Villa) have a whole media dept reading all the sites. They have known about him for ages. Crossed line yesterday".

Anyways on to the raging debate about the FA Cup, IMO PL is right to field a weakened side tomorrow, would rather stay in the Premiership than end-up like Birmingham or Wigan, the amount of games caught up with both sides, causing injuries to key players, meaning they couldn't cope with the coinciding games.

Looks like HH (Hairyhands) has been found out according to Howard Hodgson on Twitter, few tweets this afternoon including this, "They (Villa) have a whole media dept reading all the sites. They have known about him for ages. Crossed line yesterday".

Anyways on to the raging debate about the FA Cup, IMO PL is right to field a weakened side tomorrow, would rather stay in the Premiership than end-up like Birmingham or Wigan, the amount of games caught up with both sides, causing injuries to key players, meaning they couldn't cope with the coinciding games.

Strange..... Has Howard Hodgson deleted his twitter now?? The plot thickens... unless i have a wrong link

https://twitter.com/HowardHodgson

edit, found it but not i'm not on twitter and he has protected account

https://twitter.com/HodgsonHoward

Edited by Villan4Life

Well, if there is a whole media department reading all these message boards, how about they take down some notes on what the fans are saying and start presenting this information to the people that can do something to make some changes for the better!! Instead of taking away the one positive thing we have had in a while, which is Hairyhands!! I bet that department is full of bluenoses and baggies fans!

• Like 1

I think Paul Lambert is talking a lot of sense. Yeah, it would be nice to get a cup run, but at the expense of the Premier League, no thank you.

My neighbours are either doncaster rovers, Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds fans - and they are all thoroughly depressed with their teams plight in the lower leagues. At least I still have bragging rights of being in the premiership. Please don't take that way from me Lambert.

But there's always two sides of any story. There was a discussion in the WBA thread about how some of their fans enjoyed time away from the PL because they actually won games and, at the of the season, had something to celebrate.

I'm getting sick of having no hope; not of just winning the league, but of finishing as low as sixth. We play in the PL but we're a nothing club. We're aiming for zero. I'd not be over fussed if we did go down for a while. I'm not there to see the best players in the country, because I don't go to watch the opposition. I go to watch the Villa & I'd like to know what's it like to win games and taste glory again.

We could end up hanging around the lower leagues for too long, sure, but at the moment we're just making up the numbers.

I know this opinion is hugely disagreeable, but I'm

almost sick to death of going through the motions every season.

Understandable. I'd temper it though by adding " at the moment" to a lot of your points....

We're aiming for (winning) zero... at the moment.

etc.

Now, that may seem horrible, seeing as with MON and Lerner came the promise (and almost the realisation) of breaking into the top 4. I personally remember us pushing for the title very seriously under GT the first time around with Platt, Daley, Sid, Olney etc. (mostly young and hungry btw ;) ) Our current position is nowhere near as exciting.

However, That title push came after we'd been relegated, that would be a disaster now but all the suffering last season and this at least seems to have a forward looking long term plan behind it. Something the ginger one didn't have and Houllier was perhaps too old to want to do a similar job regardless of his health worries.

Anyway, I suppose what I am saying is, that whilst it's crap at the moment compared to what some of us have seen in the past, and all have us have wished for under the MON days, I think it's a necessary step. Without spending like Man City (impossible for us under the Fair play rules even if Randy suddenly fancied spunking his entire fortune on building us a team) then it's also the only way it's going to happen.

Romavillan quite agree. I'd love a cup run, but right now, in the circumstances we are in, PL survival is key.

Strange..... Has Howard Hodgson deleted his twitter now?? The plot thickens... unless i have a wrong link

https://twitter.com/HowardHodgson

edit, found it but not i'm not on twitter and he has protected account

https://twitter.com/HodgsonHoward

The second link is his new account, looks like our 'mole' instead the club has been found  :(

Looks like the sh#ts hit the fan with HH-All his posts have been deleted. Was only a matter of time before the club or the press cottoned on. Doubt he'll be back
It was a ridiculous level of insight to be fair. The club were stopping the press reporting Kozak for sometime yesterday so are obviously pissed it got out elsewhere.
Yeah, but who grassed him up? If he only came on here and announced it, how would the club have found out who it was? Mystery man went too, so I'm now wondering if Villa's transfer budget is being paid out to the administration team of this site in exchange for inside info on the ITKers who are dishing the dirt on all that's happening at Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath? I wondered how this site managed to get so trendy ;) PS: Just kidding folks! :P Edited by villarocker

His original account was hacked. Had to make a new one recently.

The hacker probably got fed up of him tweeting about his car, his wife's car, his boat, his house, his business, his connections to Villa along with pictures, etc.

• Like 4

His original account was hacked. Had to make a new one recently.

The hacker probably got fed up of him tweeting about his car, his wife's car, his boat, his house, his business, his connections to Villa along with pictures, etc.

Did you know he sits in the directors box? Anyone could be forgiven for not knowing. He only likes to remind people every few hours.