Lambert......the plan.....the future

Hairyhands

Thanks for that HH, Pretty much sums it up for me,

Is it likely that RL will change the wage structure in the future though as income increases or is it going to be a case of having to operate at a profit to pay back loans and increased profits can speed this up. also it there ant truth in the rumours RL is looking for extra funds by selling shares to an interested party.

Great post HH, thanks for taking the time to write it out. Good to hear about the type of player we will be looking to bring in in January. The club could definitely do with a lift.

@Donnie.  great post also. you should be proud of yourself. well done........

• Like 2

The sad thing is pretty much all the facts you've posted here HairyHands we as fans should be able to come to the conclusion using just common sense. There's people on Facebook calling for Bent and Ireland back as though they're the answer or that we're loaning them out because they're rubbish players. It is to lighten the wage-budget.

Thanks for the post, hopefully some people respect your input.

I'm not going to name the player. I can't. It isn't the player already mentioned. But the manager has already identified him and carried out some background work to find out how much he would cost and what his wages would need to be. It is now down to RL or PF to take it from there. Other options are being explored. Listen, I can't say 100 per cent they will happen but it does look slightly more encouraging right now which is good.

Nice one. Cheers HH. 

DiscoLambo.gif

• Like 4