Lambert......the plan.....the future

Hairyhands

Seems strange. If they were hoping to hide the news about a broken leg, they need a lesson in physiology, as well as how to run a football club.

Agreed. Did they really think Sheffield was going to change their tactics based on whether Kozak was injured or not?

• Like 1

I think part of what he(?) did was just lay out information that Lambert would happily volunteer if any of the lame arse journos who get to speak with him every week actually asked.

For example would it be that hard for some journliast to ask about why we played our corners a certain way as HH answered easily and clearly? Or asking specifically if he agreed that we needed a certain kind of midfielder? How is that harmful?

If the club wants to learn anything positive from HairyHands it is that we actually give a damn about the details of the game and are interested.

It was foolish of him/her to leak lineups before games but aside from that I cant think of anything he said that Lambert/PF  couldn't easily and clearly lay out publicly.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

Anyone notice Gardner was on bench against Swansea then nowhere to be seen two days later at Sunderland? :detect:

Anyone notice we won against Sunderland the same day the new series of Sherlock started? :detect:

• Like 2

Seems strange. If they were hoping to hide the news about a broken leg, they need a lesson in physiology, as well as how to run a football club.

I find it all very odd too. Bearing in mind that apparently the club have known about HH for a while, him leaking team selections days in advance is fine but leaking an injury a few hours early is a big no-no?!

Bizarre really. I can't even begin to fathom how this club operates nowadays, I really can't...

Could it possibly be that leaking the news of the injury pinpointed his identity, due to a very limited number of people aware of the severity of the injury at the time of posting? Whereas the knowledge of the probable team selection could be more wide-spread?