The R word

villanwesty88

The BBC seem to have removed the league predictor from their website.

How can this be?

This is the time of year for obsessively calculating and recalculating our final position based on increasingly absurd results. I don't know how I'm going to cope without it.  :(

• Like 1

Think Sunderland just booked themselves the third relegation slot this evening.

As for relaxing, I'll do that when we have a better squad and play better football so that we are not part of the group of ten clubs sitting miserably adrift from the top half of the table.

• Like 1

Much happier after Sunday and Monday's results.

Same here... Massive result that for us tonight with Sunderland losing.. Not counting chickens yet but feel better about our chances now that's for sure. Thanks West Ham for that.

Now beat Fulham and we should be ok :/

Im still pretty certain Norwich will finish lower than us.

Im not that worried.

Can't see another win for us, we are not safe.

Norwich are in bigger trouble than us, They have fulham next week and its their last realistic chance of getting points.

Im still pretty certain Norwich will finish lower than us.

Im not that worried.

Can't see another win for us, we are not safe.

Norwich are in bigger trouble than us, They have fulham next week and its their last realistic chance of getting points.

They are not far behind us, one win (??) and are above us, other teams will also close in and we end with City and Spurs away.

I can't remember us defending so poorly as in the last two games.  Fulham were there for the taking and we have no idea how to press teams when they have the ball.  That second goal was just football negligence.

We are playing shit, creating nothing and losing more and more confidence.

Players need a real bollocking and straight away or I fear for where we will end up.  I honestly don't think we will go down but as it stands unless things improve massively I can't see us winning again this season.

LAMBERT TAKE NOTE - WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!