The R word

villanwesty88

Yet again it's just pure luck that others have a tougher run in than us, because we are as poor as any team in the league. If it wasn't for the lucky win against Arsenal on the opening day, we would be right in it, and that's not to say we might not win until the end of the season - let's face it, no one in their right mind would bet against us losing next game?

The home losses this season are nothing but a humiliation. Doug wouldn't stand for it, neither should we.

Yet again it's just pure luck that others have a tougher run in than us, because we are as poor as any team in the league. If it wasn't for the lucky win against Arsenal on the opening day, we would be right in it, and that's not to say we might not win until the end of the season - let's face it, no one in their right mind would bet against us losing next game?

The home losses this season are nothing but a humiliation. Doug wouldn't stand for it, neither should we.

Oh come on, let's not get into the Ellis revisionism.

• Like 1

What's revisionism about what he said?

What's revisionism about what he said?

Not much (although I really am tired of hearing people say "Doug wouldn't stand for it"), but there have been discussions on here in the past where people try and pretend that Ellis was some sort of good owner.

Edited by Mantis

40/1 to be relegated suggests otherwise

Actually worth a punt. You will only really know how bad we are without key players if you watch us week in week out. However we should have done enough already to stay up.

I wouldn't advise anyone to put money on us being relegated.

I'd wager this unique season will see 34 points being enough. Cardiff need 9 points out of the next 6 games to match us & I can't see that happening.

We've lost 3 on the trot, we won't loose 9 on the trot which means we'll get points from somewhere anyway.

More concerning is the fact that we will end up with less points than last season-Hardly progress.

• Like 1

I think we will get another 4 or 5 points which should do us but we are capable of only getting as low as 2 points which would send us down imo

2 more points would easily keep us up

You think so. Were very lucky the bottom teams are so poor otherwise we would be guaranteed to be going down. 2 points could do it but it only takes the teams below to pick a few points up. Absolute terrible season

I wouldn't advise anyone to put money on us being relegated.

I'd wager this unique season will see 34 points being enough. Cardiff need 9 points out of the next 6 games to match us & I can't see that happening.

We've lost 3 on the trot, we won't loose 9 on the trot which means we'll get points from somewhere anyway.

More concerning is the fact that we will end up with less points than last season-Hardly progress.

Spot on. 4th year in a row we're talking about relegation albeit unlikely but more worrying is that we'll possibly end up with fewer points than last season.

Unacceptable. Well done Lerner.

• Like 1

You think so. Were very lucky the bottom teams are so poor otherwise we would be guaranteed to be going down. 2 points could do it but it only takes the teams below to pick a few points up. Absolute terrible season

I believe we'd stay up with the current points tbh