The R word

villanwesty88

My major worry is that we lost the ability to gain result against team around us or below - bar our bitch Norwich.winning against those teams was how we got out is shit last year .

What also pissed me off greatly is the fact the defence has been shit since Laursen retired - nothing have change if not worst

Serious risk of going down if we don't get some of our key players back. When are Delph and KEA returning?

Fortunately there's no real danger of us going down... This season...

I'm going to go back to what I did last season and stop paying close attention and watching games. We did alright then.

We won't go down. But as I said before we will not get away with such gash again next season.

Norwich has well... the most toughest fixtures i have seen. They will likely go down.Fulham may go on a run now.. so we could still go down. Its going to be close.

I think if we don't get complacent like we did today we will be fine. Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff are going to drop. Norwich's next game is so huge if they lose we 'should' be safe

Seems like when we have a big result like against Chelsea we go on a bad run. Don't know if some of the players are that weak that they believe their own hype or what but maybe mental strength is a problem for us.

Looks like we might have to cheer on Tottenham over the next few matches as they Play Sunderland, Fulham and Albion.

For us to go down Norwich need to pick up a few wins. As do Fulham and Sunderland. Even WBA.

We will not go the rest of the season not picking up any points

I never thought we'd have such an abysmal Christmas period. I never thought that after beating Chelsea we'd get zero points out of Stoke, United and Fulham. We cannot string good results together and certainly don't appear to have the b*llocks to win crucial games against teams around us - therefore i'm assuming we'll get zero points until the end of the season and do what I did last season; hope and pray that the teams around us don't overtake us. **** useless.

• Like 1

Think this will be like the McLeish year.

That season we were bumbling along in mid table then we lost Bent for the season at Wigan, stopped scoring goals and started to plummet down the table. If that season had another 2 games we would've gone down imo.

Can see a similar thing occurring now. Luckily a couple of draws and we should be safe as our goal difference is better than most of the teams below us.

What will save us is there are only 5 games left for Fulham and Cardiff. Bearing in mind their poor goal differences, they need 8 and 9 points from 5 games to overtake. And this is with Villa getting 0 points from now on. Norwich have an extremely tough run in. At best 5 points from those 5 games.  What is the best result from a Villa perspective for the Norwich Fulham game?

Spurs next 3 games are Sunderland, Fulham and West Brom. We need them to do us a big favour. I never thought I would say this but Come on You Spurs. If they can get 7 points from those 3 I'm very happy.

What will save us is there are only 5 games left for Fulham and Cardiff. Bearing in mind their poor goal differences, they need 8 and 9 points from 5 games to overtake. And this is with Villa getting 0 points from now on. Norwich have an extremely tough run in. At best 5 points from those 5 games.  What is the best result from a Villa perspective for the Norwich Fulham game?

Draw.