The R word

villanwesty88

Relying other's results because we can't do the business ourselves is so depressing. We are 8 points ahead of the bottom three (not even worth mentioning the game in hand on Cardiff) with Sunderland having two games in hand. 

Personally think it will be Norwich, Sunderland and us/West Brom going down. 

So you think Cardiff and Fulham will stay up?

I think you need to study the table again

I made a bold prediction last week that one of Fulham or Cardiff would cause a shock and stay up although I didn't mean it. Cardiff do have a run of games where they could get some points and I wouldn't be surprised if Fulham beat Everton tomorrow lets hope they don't. If Sunderland lose to West Sam on Monday then I think it's looking like curtains for them.

Everton's away record isn't the best. Their victory at Newcastle was their first away win since December. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Fulham did get a result.

Hopefully we can gather enough points from the next 2 games to make us safe . It's tricky games all the way after these 2 and palace away now looks daunting too

Completely bricking it about the next two games.

According to a table I've just been looking at as of last week Everton are only 13 points behind us in terms of points gained since the Premiership began. But sadly here we all are wishing they will beat Fulham tomorrow. Something's not right.

Yep a good result for us Fulham losing although it does make them more determined next week of course! About time something broke for us this weekend, although the West Brom v Cardiff draw was very good for us. It's all hinging on those Sunderland games in hand really though. Be delightful if they fail to beat West Ham tomorrow.

I said in an earlier post we are capable of getting anywhere from 3 to 10 points in the few remaining games. Personally I think it will be somewhere inbetween that, around 7 points which will just do us. If we did manage only 3 points then that would be a disaster but I think we would have to be at our worst for most of those games to just muster 3 points.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

There is absolutely no way we'd go down on 37 points. Not a cat in hells chance. Would mean Cardiff picking up 12 points in 6 games, Sunderland picking up 13 in 9 games, WBA picking up 9 points in 7 games and Palace/Norwich winning 2 more.

Absolutely not happening.

Big Sam reckons 38 pts will be the magic marker in this years survival fight & he is normally a pretty shrewd judge.

However, this is the time of year when teams suddenly start playing like world beaters so until we hit the magic 40 I will not relax.

Cardiff & Fulham are looking nailed on as things stand, but it is the 3rd & final spot that is going to cause  panic of epic proportions to all those teams currently involved.

Take your pick of any 3 from the bottom 9 although most probably it will be  Cardiff & Fulham plus one other from those currently placed 18th to 12th.

Not just scary, but a bloody nightmare.