• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

Too much now, all the good football we were playing from February - May last season has been completely removed. **** awful football with a manager who has no clue what he's doing, tactically inept, needs a win at home and he brings on Bower!!! Says it all, piss off Paul, piss off Randy.

Pretty awful stuff. Deserved to lose and had no idea how to create a chance. Shambolic crossing all day. We really need to spend some money in January or else we could easily get relegated. As for sack the manager, that's not the answer.

Think we could go down.

If things don't change very quickly, I think I may be in the same mind frame. Thing is, what can we do to change it?

A chairman who won't spend, a manager who is struggling, players who can't play football.

This problem has been created by a lack of funding and can't be solved in 6 months.

It is **** awful.

This has the same feel to it as that Bolton defeat at home under the end of McLeish's reign.

I've been firmly in the Lambert camp but the performances of late and the total lack of anything resembling football is difficult to defend.

• Like 1

Thoroughly deserved result for Palace. Played the game exactly how they needed to, the way in which every club knows how to do it at Villa Park. Pulis easily got the better of Lambert today, who has quite clearly completely and utterly lost his way. I don't know if I have over the top ambition but even if we had spent £2 over a 10 year period, I would still expect to give Crystal Palace a game at home.

Poorest home record in the league, haven't scored in 4 out of 5 home games. Squad is unmotivated, horrifically out of form players, a complete and utter mess. Things have to change. It can't go on like this. 

Â