Could any manager do better.

foreveryoung

Change the thread title to "Could any manager do wurst?"

Fixed for a thread full of festive sausage related fun to take our minds off the shambolic mess that is 'Aston Villa'.

Make it so.

• Like 2

If Lambert has any kind of chance of staying in his job he needs to embrace the fan base.

There have been oodles of opportunities to do exactly that at the post match interviews....all I have seen is stock answers, to stock questions, no attempt to give any assurances that the manager is in control of events.

quite frankly, I don't think he gives a shiny shite, what the outcome is.

I think the whole thing has become a bit full of contempt.

Yes another manager could do better. How? By not signing bowery, Bennett, Luna, Lowton, Westwood, Sylla, Tonev, Helenius, Karim, kozac. Is anyone them better than Albrighton, delfouneso even bannan? Because they was meant to be improvements and frankly there not. This is the worst villa team I've ever witnessed and that's because of Lambert and no one else. He's signed a bag of ****. Yes I know we have no money but why wasye the little money we have on players who make NO positive impact on our team whatsoever

• Like 1

It's easy to manage a football side when it is full of quality and experience.

When you have a bunch of young guys, you actually have to know how to manage. They need to be taught just about everything - including formations, tactics, positioning, dead ball situations, movement. None of it comes automatically and it needs to be drilled into them so it becomes second nature.

From what I am seeing currently, it looks like Lambert has the entire first team squad doing nothing but laps. We are that bad.

RIGHT LADS...were in a bloody mess & i have been slated on here for my views on which players we should buy before.. summer this year = barry- slated etc, last jan window-tom huddlestone-slated etc so heres my view on a manager who could handle a club the size of ours...

family get together xmas day with blues fans open my eyes, we were talking about "midland football" & the second city etc & im 100% sure this man could do a better job & handle AVFC.

STEVE BRUCE

played under the best manager,hes a winner on the pitch,& knows how to build a side. if you can think of any one better then post it ,SB has took hull above villa -fact

lets face it lambert is lost,his plan is & has failed & its just a matter of time now

• Like 1

RIGHT LADS...were in a bloody mess & i have been slated on here for my views on which players we should buy before.. summer this year = barry- slated etc, last jan window-tom huddlestone-slated etc so heres my view on a manager who could handle a club the size of ours...

family get together xmas day with blues fans open my eyes, we were talking about "midland football" & the second city etc & im 100% sure this man could do a better job & handle AVFC.

STEVE BRUCE

played under the best manager,hes a winner on the pitch,& knows how to build a side. if you can think of any one better then post it ,SB has took hull above villa -fact

lets face it lambert is lost,his plan is & has failed & its just a matter of time now

Bruce is one of the best Premier League managers of the past 10 years.

I loathe and detest the man, as a Manure captain and as a Blues manager.

I would hire him tomorrow.

But McLeish-syndrome means that it would never happen.

• Like 1

Â