You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

This would be the best time to get in a new manager so he could use the transfer window to bring in players he wants. Lerner doesn't sack managers in the season though. Only way Lambert is leaving is through a resignation. 

Defending is shit. Attacking is shit. Corners are shit. Throw-ins are shit. Fans are shit. Players are shit. Wages are shit. Manager is shit. Coaches are shit. Medical team are shit. Chairman is shit.  Everything with this club is just shit. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter if he goes or not.

I agree with this. I am just back from VP and today simply confirmed what I have been saying for a while that this is the second worst squad of players in the 30 odd years I have been following this great club. The worst being in 1987 when we went down.

I only partially blame Lambert for that though. With the wages we are paying no manager could have built anything other than season on season struggler's.

The whole squad needs rebuilding as it is tripe. Whether it is Lambert who does that or someone else.

It doesn't matter if he goes or not.

I agree with this. I am just back from VP and today simply confirmed what I have been saying for a while that this is the second worst squad of players in the 30 odd years I have been following this great club. The worst being in 1987 when we went down.

I only partially blame Lambert for that though. With the wages we are paying no manager could have built anything other than season on season struggler's.

The whole squad needs rebuilding as it is tripe. Whether it is Lambert who does that or someone else.

Lambert built this side they are his signings and the stats do not lie we play awful awful football

I do not get the theory that with better players we would suddenly be amazing the manager is extremely limited 

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Was going to absolutely pummel those who are even now still stating that no other manager can do better than Lambert but thinking about it you're probably right.

Not with these players who are mainly Lambert's signings.

A hypothetical question for the anoraks out there: Is there any rule against narrowing the pitch in the middle of a season? because if I were PL, I'd consider it.

If we narrowed it to the width of a pencil we might win games

Â