Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Weimann needs to come off and be replaced by Lowton. Why Lambert has a back 4 consisting of 2 midfielders i will never know.

Yeah. This back 4 is a joke. There's a much better back four that could be played.

Get Herd off, or move him, he's not a CB, he keeps chasing the ball and getting out of position, leaving huge gaps in defence. First goal was his fault, he went for the header on Berbatov leaving a massive gap between Clark and Bacuna which Fulham exploited.

Never a penalty, what was Bacuna meant to do when Kakanacklic jumped in front of him? Stop completely still so he doesn't touch him?

What the **** has Weimann done? Get him off too, even if it means Tonev comes on, at least you know what Tonev is doing.

Atrocious from Lambert. Absolute shite and he's got nowhere to hide. 

Fulham are one of the worst teams in the league and we're being dicked because he has picked a horrific defence. The back four is criminal. Why the **** has he ostracised Lowton? Bacuna, once again, completely shite defensively. He has been far worse in these last three games than Lowton ever was at the start of the year. Really think Lambert struggles to man-manage players - he just falls out with them, and that's it. He's like a little boy.

This is one of the worst Villa teams I have ever seen and he's been in charge over a year. Where is the progress?

Benteke has been shite once again, too.

Sorry but we have a lot of injuries right now. Vlaar in the team would be a big help.

Like I said prematch go out and have a go against them they can't defend instead we let them attack when we have 3 first team defenders out. Surely lambert must have even able to see this defence is going to be in trouble so take it to them or try and control the game?

Awful set up so far. No width, Bacuna and baker haven't got past the halfway line. And KEA is playing more advanced than Weimann at times.

Fulham are shit **** attack them and they will crumble. Here's a Christmas present from Aston Villa, attack us and find your form.