Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

So, after beating Southampton and breaking their home record we have Fulham this Sunday. Southampton on the other hand go up against an extremely in form Man City.

Dependent on goals, we have a chance to go 9th on the weekend and a few of the teams around us have tough games.

2-0 win.

The last time we lost away from home to a side outside the BIG 4 of Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man City, was against Fulham WAY back in October 2012.  For that reason and 'all good things must come to an end ' I fear they will pip us this time too.

The last time we lost away from home to a side outside the BIG 4 of Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man City, was against Fulham WAY back in October 2012.  For that reason and 'all good things must come to an end ' I fear they will pip us this time too.

They're in very bad form, Berbatov does not want to be there and they will be unable to play Darren Bent.

I thought we'd smash Sunderland though, so you'll probably be right!

They did look reinvigorated slightly against spuds. Their new coach is no mug either, we're in for a tough game. If Vlaar is out which is highly likely, and we suffer a severe lack of posession again, mixed in with the fact that its a sky sunday live game - well the odds are stacked against us. But Fulham are pony and we should go into it with confidence after tonight.

1-1 i reckon

I would be extremley confident of a win if Jol was still there, but they showed tonight that they are willing to put up a fight for their new manager and I have a feeling it could be quite close. Might just nick it 2-1, I hear we are quite good at those counter attacks. :P

Formation wise if Vlaar is out we will have to revert back to the 4-3-3 as Lowton doesn't cut it as the 3rd centre back. Kozak should keep his place up front and it would most likely be Weimann that would come in up front to form a 3 up top.

I echo the slight pessimism regarding this one. I would've been much more confident had Fulham got something earlier. Instead they will be going into this on a six-game losing streak and teams always seem to find form against us.

Although we beat Southampton with it, I don't we should be showing Fulham the same respect by playing 3-5-2 again. Back to 4-3-3 for me and with Vlaar out there is a decent chance of that happening:

Guzan

Bacuna Clark Baker Luna

KEA Westwood Delph

Weimann Kozak Gabby

I think that team generally picks itself. I've opted for Weimann as I didn't think he was bad when he got the ball against Sunderland and he obviously did his bit when he came on at Albion. The only other question was Kozak or Benteke and I'd just about go for Kozak again.

I won't be too negative and will go for a 1-1 draw. Weimann for us and Berbatov to equalise late on for them.

Sunderland game - I said they wouldn't score - They didn't

Southampton game - I said it would be a 2-1 win with the winner being a Benteke deflection from a Delph shot - It was 2-1 for a point of the game and Benteke forgot to get in the way of Delph's shot but still...

I think these prove I know what I'm talking about, yeah? yes...so...

Fulham game - This will be a big one, we're gonna win 5-2 and Clark will score a header from a corner.

gifstache.com_486_1342119522.gif

• Like 1

Another game that we should win, but there are no guarantees in this league. It's a shame that Jol went before we had chance to play them, as I think it'd have been pretty much a given. Again, I'd probably start Kozak and bring on Benteke on the hour or so mark, to exploit their tiring defence. 4-3-3 is probably how I'd go about this and out-do them with pace. They've got a bit more fight in them now so I don't think it'll be easy, I'm gonna say a very nervy 2-1 win.

However, with the way our results always end up going this season, we'll probably end up drawing/losing this one and then beating/drawing with Utd at home. We like a shocker.

• Like 1

---------------Guzan------------------

Lowton/Bacuna Vlaar Clark Luna

----El Ahmadi Westwood Delph----

------Tonev Gabby Weimann------

Their back line is pretty slow, play with a lot of pace and go out to attack. Try for an early goal and keep pressuring all game.