Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

KEA and Tonev are truly ridiculous players.

Why hasn't lambert changed anything !

Because he doesn't know how to - the bloke is a poor manager surely now people will start to realise his limitations

• Like 2

Worrying thing is we're being out-fought. Brom are first to everything. 

this game is everything to them, judged by some of the comments on here i think half of us see this as just another game, we certainly dont see it the way they do and its showing

flattest ive heard our fans for a long time too

carragher just likened longs goal to bergkamps vs argentina, behave 

This formation does not work. We have 3 centre backs and a winger in defence, 3 defensive minded midfielders and then a huge gap between Benteke. Kozak and Tonev who doesn't even know where he's playing by the look of it.Two big men, no support and no winger to cross it to them. Brilliant.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell Andy

Can you be our manager please?

Coz that man on the touch line in a black coat thinks this is a well balanced team that plays nice football

ALL of those things you have mentioned is Lamberts doing

i dont think we've played that badly tbh, apart from the first goal, and then Bacuna having a mare.  Need Delph in and Gabby providing some width.  We have to lose one of Kozak or Benteke IMO to get back in this game.  whatever this system is that Lambert's trying just isn't working.

The midfield four have been dire. For the second goal Guzan should have been out faster and gone for the ball. Still bacuna's fault. Only postive is Kozak showed some nice touches and has looked less like a carthorse than he did in his past few games.

We've been shocking, no doubt. But we're mid table after a horror start. 

1 result doesn't bloody make a season and say we lose tonight and win comfortably next week, there wouldn't be this level of vitriol towards every man and his dog.

Seriously, if people looked back at the things they write when they're pissed off, they'd laugh at themselves.

I think you will find this not the first time we have played like this this year, particularly of late.....it's just that we are losing.

Results v performance arguement once again....we are simply creating too many errors, our positional play and running off the ball is poor.

What do you expect? We have a manager working on a budget set to survive on the cheap. And that's what we'll do.

A bunch of average players. I'm just getting bored of watching such awful football.

Same team that was 2-0 up last season. Stop over reacting week in week out.

Did you watch the Cardiff game?

It was awful until a moment of individual brilliance.

• Like 1

What do you expect? We have a manager working on a budget set to survive on the cheap. And that's what we'll do.

A bunch of average players. I'm just getting bored of watching such awful football.

Here here!!

I can't even be bothered to watch us any more,... It's live on TV and i'm watching Shaun Ryders UFO thing instead...... Actually maybe thats it,??!  The real Randy Lerner has been abducted and replaced by a blue nose alien!!  Knew there was something awry!

i cant believe lambert went with the cardiff team, it was **** shite against cardiff and its shite again tonight. wba are much better than cardiff, we all knew it wasnt going to work so im baffled as to why lambert thought it would. did he have his eyes shut for the first 70 against cardiff?

digraceful stuff all round

I was surprised he went for for the team that started against Cardiff and not the team that was on when we scored the two goals against them in the second half. We looked a lot better once he made those changes and started to create real chances. Not sure why he went back to the line up that looked so disjointed first half that game. 

• Like 2

Worrying thing is we're being out-fought. Brom are first to everything. In the brief moments we match their effort we look good but we're not doing it enough. Sylla has been poor for me. Bring on Delph for him. KEA has done well. That start didn't help. Great play from Long though.

Exactly. Being outclassed by better players is forgivable but being outfought, particularly in a derby, is utterly disgraceful. Each one of those outfield players should hang their heads in shame, the **** pussies.

Also, got to question why, with two such big units up front, why we're playing with zero width and not put a single cross into the box?! It just seems so obvious, right? I can't imagine any other team not taking advantage of it, even slightly. What the **** is going on?!