Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

First goal is amateur stuff from Baker, the shot from Westwood was really pathetic and the assist from Bacuna was really nice - shame it was to the wrong team. They nearly scored again, we can't even spell defeding right about now... Shockingly poor opening...

This is my first game of the season where I'll be watching with people in the Match Thread. I look forward to all the over-reactions! :)

How's it going so far PieFacE?

Good thanks. I've had a jolly good moan so far :)

I remember some calling him the "best of his generation" - **** shite - Lambert Out !!!

Yeah, we can bring in another manager to take the flak for us operating on a shoestring budget. Lerner needs to **** off. We had the £ signs out against Doug for a hell of a lot less than this.

• Like 1

I remember some calling him the "best of his generation" - **** shite - Lambert Out !!!

Yeah, we can bring in another manager to take the flak for us operating on a shoestring budget. Lerner needs to **** off. We had the £ signs out against Doug for a hell of a lot less than this.

It'll be the same story until Lerner goes.

Very true.

• Like 1