• Vlaar
    • Clark
    • Bacuna
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Westwood
    • Weimann
    • Kozák (for Weimann 57)

Just 3 points off the bottom 3. One more loss could see us in it!!!

Have you seen Palace, Norwich and Sunderland? They are all shite. Relax we will not go down. We wont get top 10 either but there you go.

And we are what? SIX HOURS without a goal ffs.

Yet we've still scored more than all but one of the teams below us

Being bored and frustrated watching Villa is our lot at the moment, I don't yet think we will be relegated as there are far worse teams than us but that doesn't hide the fact that watching Villa isn't entertaining. In fact it's so depressing that I almost give up, almost!

I doubt we will get the players we need in January and I'm not even sure Lambert knows what we need so I have no idea when this drivel that he is serving up will improve. Our pain will continue for a long time to come imo.

Awful game, awful ground, awful performance.

Only good thing was keeping a clean sheet. Only player that stood out for us was Vlaar.

On a side note, as much as I hate him, didn't think Downing looked too bad for them first half.

This one is all on Lambert.

Yes, we had some injuries - but you don't go 5-3-2 against a side that struggles to win at home and had no proper striker. Waaaay too deep and too defensive.

We looked good on the very few occasions we got forward. Opportunity missed.

today was £42 for a ticket, £27 for the train ticket, London drinking add on £50+

better fans eat your heart out but I really don't see how people justify that at the moment

Think this will be my last season for a while following this team. Paying 100's a year to watch this tripe is just getting ridiculous now

today was £42 for a ticket, £27 for the train ticket, London drinking add on £50+

better fans eat your heart out but I really don't see how people justify that at the moment

That's quite a lot of drinking, even at London prices! :)

The champagne must have been nice though!

• Like 1

At home we have not kept a clean sheet, but yet have had 3 clean sheet away from home. I would really like it if we can beat Cardiff 2-0 next week, no clean sheet at home since Stoke in December which is awful stat. I am looking forward to going to the Spammers new free 60,000 ground in a few years as Sullivan has promised the tickets will be really, really cheap. Yeah right..... As soon as they move in and they sell Upton Park for housing they will sell up and enjoy the profit.

more like £400 for everything! Spent £100+ on train journeys :(

However, that did include a night out down on London.

Edited by PieFacE

Think this will be my last season for a while following this team. Paying 100's a year to watch this tripe is just getting ridiculous now

My last season watching Villa will be my last season alive. Paying 100's a year is great value for what I get from my emotional attachment at every run and touch. I pay for the passion. Of course, the passion would be more fun with trophies, but it would not be any greater.

• Like 1

That's the spirit.   :wacko:

My last season watching Villa will be my last season alive. Paying 100's a year is great value for what I get from my emotional attachment at every run and touch. I pay for the passion. Of course, the passion would be more fun with trophies, but it would not be any greater.

Here here!

Â