Weather...

Dodgyknees

Pretty sunny out actually with a bit of rain. It was awful last night as I had to go out twice to pick my siblings up from places, roads partially flooded, had to drive with both hands on the wheel!

4iCtV7r.jpg

The trains into London on virtually every line are fooked.  I booked the day off work because it's half term, but I follow a few rail news feeds on Twitter (professional interest only, obviously) and they have posted quite a few pictures like this this morning. This one is at Dorchester, but it seems there are reports of 20-30 trees down over railway lines in most of the home counties which is going to be a problem as there aren't 20-30 gangs of blokes in each county to shift all of them at the same time.  It's quite fun to watch all of this unfold while I eat my cornflakes though. :) 

• Like 1

With all these twigs and leaves blowing about those pretencious 4x4 owners will certainly be having the last laugh.

Yep. Loved it this morning. 

I fear no puddles.....and was able to tow the tree out of the road by myself....all sat smugly in my Chelsea tractor. :rolleyes:

4iCtV7r.jpg

The trains into London on virtually every line are fooked.  I booked the day off work because it's half term, but I follow a few rail news feeds on Twitter (professional interest only, obviously) and they have posted quite a few pictures like this this morning. This one is at Dorchester, but it seems there are reports of 20-30 trees down over railway lines in most of the home counties which is going to be a problem as there aren't 20-30 gangs of blokes in each county to shift all of them at the same time.  It's quite fun to watch all of this unfold while I eat my cornflakes though. :)

Yep, got caught up in this this morning.

Should be in work now (in London) but my train stopped at Rugby and after about half an hour delay they told us to **** off back to Birmingham.

Â