Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Daft midfiled.

I agree

Evertons midfield oozes quality and strength on the ball

Barry McCarthy and Barkley all physical

We will get completely over ran in that midfield

No idea what Sylla has done...Lambert said he's been unlucky because of the form of others

What? Like Tonev?

Really disappointing IMO

• Like 2

Tonev starts, I like it.

Even if it means adding another child to our midfield?

I like attacking play but even Sylla in for Westwood would have allowed Delph to venture forward more

Fabian literally does everything in our midfield because Westwood and KEA and now Tonev are so weak

Interesting Line up. I would have probably swapped Sylla in place of KEA instead of Tonev, but it's obvious what Lambo's intentions are here. I do worry that the midfield will be over-run, so Gabby and Weimann are gonna have to drop back and help out rather a lot. There's a lot of nervous excitement about this.

Westwood the weak link in that midfield. Tonev's quite pacey and we all know how Delph covers some ground, but Westy's been poor of late.

Prefer to see Sylla.

Hey ya never know, Westwood might turn in a performance today. After-all he is a good player who is just getting back upto speed after being injured for 3 weeks... If he doesn't perform today then he needs to be dropped imo.

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 1

Interesting Line up. I would have probably swapped Sylla in place of KEA instead of Tonev, but it's obvious what Lambo's intentions are here. I do worry that the midfield will be over-run, so Gabby and Weimann are gonna have to drop back and help out rather a lot. There's a lot of nervous excitement about this.

We need to get to a game soon!

• Like 1