Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

27 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

hmmm, wife and youngest just walked in the room whilst I was googling images 'gay guys drinking tea'....

thats nothing, my son walked in on me this morning whilst i was seeing to his mummy over the dressing table :) its very rare i like having sex that early in the morning,especially when its half 6 in the morning and im already in my work clothes but she was walking about naked so i could not resist the urge.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 3

sky w*** fest over west ham. got the game on now and the way they talk the club up is pathetic, what the hell have they ever done? top hooligan firm back in the 80s but thats it and that has nowt to do with the football club really. all i keep hearing is that its a special club,unique club, no better place to play football, special football ground,best fans around etc etc. BULLSHIT!

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

sky w*** fest over west ham. got the game on now and the way they talk the club up is pathetic, what the hell have they ever done? top hooligan firm back in the 80s but thats it and that has nowt to do with the football club really. all i keep hearing is that its a special club,unique club, no better place to play football, special football ground,best fans around etc etc. BULLSHIT!

Best fans around, apart from Geordies, Scousers, Portsmouth, Crystal Palace, and anyone the media have a hard on for at any specific time/ It's amazing how many different clubs have the best, loudest fans there are.

The mirror's can't be as bad as the Beeb's, currently the clearing in the woods who writes it is moaning about how bored he is. Being paid to watch football. Must be awful, the poor guy.

Had to watch a lifeless London derby between Tottenham and Chelsea this lunchtime.

Now I've sat through an hour of this "thriller" at Anfield.

#ThingsIWouldRatherBeDoing is going to start trending on Twitter soon.

• Like 1

Â