Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Think we need to be more direct.maybe give tonev a shot? Westwood looks like a red card waiting to happen. 

Weimann and Kozak need to step up their game. Westwood has to be careful.

Bacuna and Delph are having good games and Gabby, when he actually gets the ball, is causing problems.

Weimann needs to get his concentration level up, he looks unfocused and uninspired. His game is all anout energy and when it's not there he doesn't offer much.

Westwood seems frustrated.

3 points there for the taking, just need to raise the quality of passes and movement.

would take westwood and weimann off judging on that first half. westwood looks poor, sylla on for second half and helenius on for weimann who looks very poor again

or we switch to a 4 4 2 kuzak and gabby up front westwood off and weimann on the right

at the moment huddlestone is like a quarter back, getting time to play the ball all over the place eventually those passes will count.

Hull trying to nick a 1 nil at home. Hopefully they come out a bit in the second half and we will rip them apart. Early goal in the second would do the trick.  

Weimann way of the pace, Gabby and Delph  looking great.

Shame Helenius is unwell, I think this situation would suit him perfectly. Westwood I think should come off at half time - poor and booked - Weimann I'd give another 15 minutes to. 

If we were feeling particularly bold we could take both off and bring on Sylla and Tonev or Herd to go 4-4-2 with Delph on the left, but that would probably be too much change for not enough gain.

We need a little spark on the pitch and I can't see one on the bench.