Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Weimann looking like a Sunday league player so far.

Classic match thread overreaction

Eh?  He is playing shit... his inexperience and lack of a cool head often causes him to play like this!! Thats not to say that he wont improve...

If Barca were playing like this, keeping hold off the ball and playing simple passes, people would be raving about how wonderful it is. I know we haven't quite had the stranglehold someone like Barca would have, but sometimes I feel no style of football can please Villa fans unless we are winning within 10 minutes.

• Like 2

Weimann looking like a Sunday league player so far.

Classic match thread overreaction

Eh? He is playing shit... his inexperience and lack of a cool head often causes him to play like this!! Thats not to say that he wont improve...

Didn't mean that to sound harsh! Just that normally these kinds of posts are met with goals from the player in question later, let's hope so!

• Like 1

If Barca were playing like this, keeping hold off the ball and playing simple passes, people would be raving about how wonderful it is. I know we haven't quite had the stranglehold someone like Barca would have, but sometimes I feel no style of football can please Villa fans unless we are winning within 10 minutes.

Barca play most of their football inside the opponents half.. Not like Swansea under Rodgers, passing it at the back.

Edited by AVFCforever1991