Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Westwood's distribution has been very poor by his standards. He also keeps losing his rag and now he's on a yellow he runs the risk of getting sent off. We could do with bringing Sylla on - or Lambert needs to give him a bollocking at HT.

Weimann hasn't once impressed me this season, he has looked sluggish since Arsenal away and has lost his acceleration which we made full use of with the counter attacks last season. 

Aluko is a handful up top for them and they've got behind us a few times which we need to prevent - Kozak hasn't won a header yet against Davies. 

Need better second half.

I am ever so impressed with our improvement in defence I will say, over last season that is. We look a great deal more organised at the back and less likely to have panic attacks.

Yes Bacuna has been good but disappointed at the other end of the field. Only Agbonlahor is look at it today.

How about putting Herd on for Westwood,put Herd at RB,move Bacuna into a CM/AM  position,give him the ball and have him run at the defense,defenders hate pace.

No, Bacuna hasn't ever looked good in CM, he's better at right back and that's where he should play.

The fact that Kozak doesn't even win his headers is really pissing me off

Yep, it's annoying, and he isn't showing any movement, he needs to work much harder in order to cause problems for their defence, he is giving them a very easy ride.

The fact that Kozak doesn't even win his headers is really pissing me off

Kozak is the problem, as you say not winning headers, cant hold the ball up and his control is awful. Very disappointed with him first half, Weimann just needs to wake up and get going 2nd half