Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

I'm led to believe that the loan recall was related to family issues and he's now happy to go back up there, but didn't want to be so far from brum due to personal matters at the time. Bad timing purely due to the fact all Prestons decent strikers went missing or injured as soon as he hit some sort of form. I think until the private matters it was always planned he'd spend all season up there.

I'm sorry if this information takes away one of those sticks to hit Lambert with.

If true then it informs and even justifies the decisions.

I'm led to believe that the loan recall was related to family issues and he's now happy to go back up there, but didn't want to be so far from brum due to personal matters at the time. Bad timing purely due to the fact all Prestons decent strikers went missing or injured as soon as he hit some sort of form. I think until the private matters it was always planned he'd spend all season up there.

I'm sorry if this information takes away one of those sticks to hit Lambert with.

Speculation.

I just don't see Robinson as much of a loss at the moment. Let's see him get some game time which he would not get at Villa. Hopefully he will then be of more value to us next season................in the Championship :(.

Speculation.

Makes more sense than us recalling him for absolutely no sodding reason.

Speculation.
Makes more sense than us recalling him for absolutely no sodding reason.

Bent went out on loan, Robinson came back. He wasn't picked, then had an injury (see: his tweet), then went back out on loan. Perhaps he had a slight injury in the first place which our team wanted to deal with. Just as likely as any speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Delfouneso. Not good enough.

Really?? He has a lot more passion and desire than Delfouneso!!

I went Swansea away last season when he came on and he was always wanting the ball and had lot of desire, he was close to scoring as well!!

Trust some Villa fans specially when you live in the United States and you have probably never seen the kid play live start saying "he's not good enough" before he has been given a proper chance.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â