Libor Kozák

samjp26

He's not looked good, but we ain't excactly playing to his (or any forwards) strenghts are we.

Our style of play creates the odd goal when Benteke is playing, but only because he's just that good.

No idea what our number of crosses and possession in the attacking 1/3 of the pitch is but i guess it's not high.

Lack of intelligent movement and width leads to hoofing and loss of possession.

Kozak isn't a player we can rely on to score goals from nothing, get more width and more crosses and he just might come good

we dont have any creative wide players to put decent balls in.

He's not looked good, but we ain't excactly playing to his (or any forwards) strenghts are we.

Our style of play creates the odd goal when Benteke is playing, but only because he's just that good.

No idea what our number of crosses and possession in the attacking 1/3 of the pitch is but i guess it's not high.

Kozak isn't a player we can rely on to score goals from nothing, get more width and more crosses and he just might come good

That's one of the biggest flaws when playing with Gabby and Weimann wide. They wan't to play central and doesn't have enough creativety or skill on the ball

That's one of the biggest flaws when playing with Gabby and Weimann wide. They wan't to play central and doesn't have enough creativety or skill on the ball

I agree with this 100%, it just doesnt work. If the fullbacks cant get forward then its all too narrow, hence the reason we havent scored fo ages

As i've stated before it might help Kozak to settle with Benteke beside him to take some of the pressure off.

I think thats exactly the case. I don't like him as a lone striker but hopefully they can get an understanding together and you never know it might be the start of something good.

I actually don't think he looked poor today, again he put himself about and such but the main problem today was the way we were set out.

As soon as Lowton came on we switched to a 4-4-2 which gave us the width we needed.

Glad he got a goal anyway, as you say I hope it gives him some confidence.

As i've said before: Get crosses in and he'll score some goals.

But playing with Clark as LB and 3 defensive midfielders at home to Cardiff is not going to get anything other than HOOF

As i've said before: Get crosses in and he'll score some goals.

But playing with Clark as LB and 3 defensive midfielders at home to Cardiff is not going to get anything other than HOOF

Clark actually put some decent crosses in today. Thought he did OK at left back. Kozak and Benteke were treading on each others toes at times but it was a really good strikers header from Tonev - leaning backwards and getting enough power to put it into the net. 

Edited by Didiersix

Looked poor today again, but hopefully that goal gives him some confidence and he get on a run now.

lol he played great today.  He was a constant threat on goal and also held the ball up great with good passes. Dunno how you have the opinion that he was poor but whatever.

Â