Libor Kozák

samjp26

Took his goal well and if he does that on a regular basis then great, but that goal saved another average to poor performance. What was different to any performance when heskey scored?

He's far too slow and lost 90% of aerial battles. He had a few nice touches and scored but looked a threat all game?

Won more headers and held ball up better than Benteke too. The two of them could make a good partnership.

I'd be surprised if the stats back this up.

According to 442 he won 4/11 aerial battles. Benteke did considerably better

He took his goal well but I thought he was poor. What did he do that was so good? A couple of nice touches and lost most aerial battles. It's the kind of performance heskey used to put in.

We'll see, happy to be proven wrong but I don't think he'll be a good premiership striker.

What's with the negativity? I give up sometimes...

I'm not even going to go into the KEA thread as I know I'll only be depressed further because he'll be a scape goat.

Edited by Jonoridge91
  • Like 1

Took his goal well and if he does that on a regular basis then great, but that goal saved another average to poor performance. What was different to any performance when heskey scored?

He's far too slow and lost 90% of aerial battles. He had a few nice touches and scored but looked a threat all game?

Considering the amount of chances we had, he was arguably more of a threat than Benteke. The header for his goal, and the header for the good save in the first half were technically good striker headers. To be fair to Kozak, Benteke had some good chances with his head, which he didn't do quite so well with, eh. 

His performance was good in a game where we didn't have much threat from midfield. He's not rapid—that's not his strength, so what—but he clearly has a use in our squad. 

Basically, it's a shame you won't just ease up and give him a chance! Why wouldn't you!?

Considering the amount of chances we had, he was arguably more of a threat than Benteke. The header for his goal, and the header for the good save in the first half were technically good striker headers. To be fair to Kozak, Benteke had some good chances with his head, which he didn't do quite so well with, eh.

His performance was good in a game where we didn't have much threat from midfield. He's not rapid—that's not his strength, so what—but he clearly has a use in our squad.

Basically, it's a shame you won't just ease up and give him a chance! Why wouldn't you!?

What do you mean by give him a chance? Do I support him at the game? Yes. Will I change my opinion if he plays better? Yes.

I don't think he played well today but he scored and took it well.

Â