Libor Kozák

samjp26

I wish him well and hope he gets well soon.

seems a nice guy and i will always support him while he adorns our shirt.

but as a signing....not for me, too laboured and cumbersome for me....top class centre halves will have him covered.

.....hope he proves me wrong.

His finishing isn't bad and he can be quite effective with his size and work rate, not IMO good enough as a regular starter if we have ambitions to be a top half club but certainly someone who can fill in and do a job, as well as offer something coming off the bench.

For me the fact people thought he played to an average level and YET he still scored goals just shows what a good player he is.

if he scores when being average then imagine what he could do if he plays well?

I hope he comes back and shuts up some of the whiners.

• Like 1

His finishing isn't bad and he can be quite effective with his size and work rate, not IMO good enough as a regular starter if we have ambitions to be a top half club but certainly someone who can fill in and do a job, as well as offer something coming off the bench.

A lot of money for a bench player.

He showed decent form in finishing a few chances. He showed awful form in terms of his performances.

Well once he's settled and ups his awful performances to average he'll be scoring every week!

He showed decent form in finishing a few chances. He showed awful form in terms of his performances.

Don't think at all that he was awful and I doubt many Villa fans share that opinion.

Plenty of players who have had much worse starts in the Premier League and gone on to do good things. If he showed that he can score goals when he was "awful" I can't wait to see the goal return when his performances are average or even just poor.

He was limited in quite a few of the games though, he started both games v Spurs and barely had a kick in either games, same v Palace on boxing day.

I'm happy enough with him being a squad player thanks.

I've not been overly impressed so far, though the lad clearly has a keen eye for goal. We've been through this before though haven't we. With the likes of Delph and Guzan in recent memory.

I'm happy with him being as good as he can possibly be, I've given up writing players off.

A lot of money for a bench player.

Well he's fee was £4 million with add ons wasn't it? So not really...I suppose it is for us, but not a Premier League player.

Â