Libor Kozák

samjp26

Don't want to jinx him, but been impressed since he has come on. His movement looks good - he's not just playing with his back to goal, he's trying to run into space aswell.

I've got a feeling he might get another goal second half. He's done more since he's come on today than he did when he came on against Newcastle.

Also, think that without Benteke, its gives the rest of the lads to step up, and not just rely on him....

Don't want to jinx him, but been impressed since he has come on. His movement looks good - he's not just playing with his back to goal, he's trying to run into space aswell.

I've got a feeling he might get another goal second half. He's done more since he's come on today than he did when he came on against Newcastle.

Also, think that without Benteke, its gives the rest of the lads to step up, and not just rely on him....

Did well to move back into space, also seems to be in the wars at the moment and I reckon he's the kind of character that will enjoy winning a war.

His first shot was a strange one, so much space on the right side of the keeper and from a critical aspect I'd have to thank Gabby for our goal mainly.

I do like how rather than thinking "ah shit", Kozak got his head straight back up and got into yet another hole in which he scored from on his second attempt though. Looked to want to join in with play more than his first appearance, tracked back well a few times too and showed some good hold up play. 

A lot were critising PL for spending what little money he had on Kozak and not an attacking midfielder. Hairy Hands was trying to get us to imagine a scenario where Benteke got injured.

Well, today that scenario played out and I for one am glad we had this guy on board.

He'll only get better as he gets used to the league too.

Impressive today, good hold-up play and loved the way he kept going and got himself into a good scoring possession after his initial miss for the goal. Guess we will get a chance to see what he's made of! I think he's up to the challenge based on today's display.

Â