Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

daggy_333

Let Bennet play a game. Also, this would be a good opportunity to see what Tonev does when he gets to start and play longer than the last quarter. Will he still shoot from everywhere and piss everyone off? And Helenius in for a whole game please.

Edited by AVTuco

........................Steer...........................

Lowton.....Okore....Baker.....Bennett

........Sylla......Gardner.....Bacuna......

..........Albrighton.........Tonev...............

.....................Helenius.........................

------------------------------------------Steer--------------------------

--Lowton---------------------Okore----------Vlaar (Other defenders uncertain/injured)----Bennet-----

---------------------------------Delph----------Sylla-----------------------

----Albrighton/Weiman-----------------------Bacuna------------------Tonev-----

----------------------------------------Helenius------------------------------

We'll see Tonev, Helenius and Sylla start, I reckon.......oh and Steer of course (remember when Goose used to be our League Cup star turn?).

If Bennett does feature, I hope he uses the competition with Luna to knuckle down.

Meh. I don't usually bother with early round cup games because they're usually shit but I'm going tonight. If we win it's expected, if we lose no one will give a shit. It's a nothing game. At least the Holte Suite has a new cider :)

ye the tranmere game was terrible, worst ive known villa park and attendance was shocking, never heard the story about the Southampton game in 80s though, not sure where to sit tomorrow, gonna use my villa cash, surely a clean sheet is on the horizon

01/02/1986 Vs Southampton. 0-0. Att 8,456. A fellow Villa fan who went to that told me he thought football was dying was a major spector sport. Dark days.

I was at that game and have been trying to remember for years what that game was I went to where we had around 8k for a home league fixture. It did indeed feel like the club was dying 4 years after champions of Europe. More than Tranmere shows fans believe we are moving forwards but we ate never going to get loads for this. My mate who I go to away games with is notbothering. I an taking my lad for just £5!

I don't think the new lot that Lambert bought are up to scratch yet and Rotherham may 'bully' us a little with more strength etc. Paticularly Helanius if he plays. Think this might not turn out how most are expecting. 

Having said that, being out of this will just mean we don't lose at a later stage so it's alright by me. It's the losing against Rotherham which would be the thing that annoys me.

______________________Steer________________________

___Bacuna____Okore____________Clark_____Bennett____

_________Sylla____________________KEA_____________

____Albrighton____________Gardner_________Tonev_____

_____________________Helenius_______________________

Subs:

Guzan

Lowton

Vlaar

Herd

Delph

Gabby