Subs:

Guzan

Lowton

Vlaar

Herd

Delph

Gabby

Benteke

Id like to see that but Gardner for KEA and Benteke upfront with Helenius. Traditional 442 crossing in for the big fellas

Really not sure whether to go to this. Can't get excited about it.

Chance to see some of the new boys score a shed load of goals.  Cheap deals in the ground. Villa Park always looks amazing in the lights. Payback after the last time  a league two side from Yorkshire came to Villa Park. The fact its the repeat of the first ever League Cup final. The fact that this used to be our cup. That it will be our year for the cup, so get your booking history in.

Pity Rotherham are in League 1 then!

Bringing the missus to her first ever Villa game tonight. Probably not the best way to convert her but **** it, its cheap and I can run the rule over a few of our squad players.

Good luck pal!

Mine asked me if I wanted to go tonight (would be her second match), I said yeah, she then realised it was against Rotherham and said we may as well wait until Newcastle.

God knows.

If we got 22k against malaga in a freindly then we should atleast get the same or even more, club our size should never be getting below 20k no matter what game it is, we should be hitting minimum 25k as ticket prices are so low and season ticket holders have free tickets with their villa cash plus we aint got game for few weeks, all that matters is the result obviously but a nice healthy crowd would be great

Mellberg, Solano and angel aside, that team really was awful.

We don't seem to do too well against the smaller Yorkshire clubs in the cups - Doncaster, Bradford... prove me wrong, Villa.

Sheffield United :P

Served us right for leaving De la Cruz on the bench.

and for having a crap manager

The OS twitter feed has just posted pics of Vlaar, Bennet and Albrighton having photos taken with fans after arriving at VP....

Maybe we'll be seeing all of them on the pitch then?

Although, why Ireland is after an autograph is beyond me?? ;)

BSxagMsCEAERyoX.jpg

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1