Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

its a disgrace the FA is trying to make him egliable for england... thats just silly....

Not really, benteke was born in dr Congo afterall. Either way januzaj will be better off with Belgium

its a disgrace the FA is trying to make him egliable for england... thats just silly....

Not really, benteke was born in dr Congo afterall. Either way januzaj will be better off with Belgium

its a big difference ever heard of  emigration?

how desperate and sad can a country be to try to take over talents because they dont have enough own youth from a country with only 11 million pll...

You're right but international football has become a complete joke anyway, which is why I don't even bother supporting England any more.

• Like 1

how desperate and sad can a country be to try to take over talents because they dont have enough own youth from a country with only 11 million pll...

Tell that to the likes of Germany, France, Italy and er Belgium.....

IIombe Mboyo born in Congo, Igor de Camargo born in Brazil both capped in the last 12 months.

It is just the way of the world and modern football.

• Like 2

Tell that to the likes of Germany, France, Italy and er Belgium.....

IIombe Mboyo born in Congo, Igor de Camargo born in Brazil both capped in the last 12 months.

It is just the way of the world and modern football.

ilome mboyo and decamargo emigrated to belgium thats a huge difference.

This lad is as English as cricket and fish and chips. #Adnan4England

are you sarcasm?

Yes.

There's no way we can expect him to wait five years to play for an average England side. 

I guess if he feels he has more chance of breaking into the England team than the Belgium team then he may wait until he qualifies for England. Its up to the lad who he wants to play for. He could probably make the England team now but he wouldn't be good enough yet to break into the Belgium team.

its a big difference ever heard of emigration?

So what has Januzaj done if not emigrate to England at the age of 16?

• Like 3

ilome mboyo and decamargo emigrated to belgium thats a huge difference.

Emigrated? Remind me where Januzaj lives. The point is, Belgium is as guilty of benefiting from having ex-colonial footballers and of having footballers that were born elsewhere as anyone else. It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise. You can't get grumpy over Januzaj and then completely ignore the Doctor Congolongans.

When it comes to who to play for, I think it should come down to how the player feels. Rather then which country is the best at that moment. From comments made by his father, his heart is set on Albania, but I guess Belgium will try and twist his arm. He is 18 so I guess a decision will be made either way very soon.

Edited by Voinjama

Â