Belgian Football talents

Belgian guy

I'm gonna make a topic about  belgian football talents. im gonna work on it and when its done ill post it.

Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United)  age: 18

Zakaria Bakkali (PSV Eindhoven) age: 17

Andreas Pereira (Manchester United) age: 17

Charly jr. Musonda (Chelsea) age: 16

Mathias Bossaerts (Manchester City) age: 17

Marnck Vermijl (Manchester united) age: 21

Dennis Praet (RSCA Anderlecht) age: 18

Thorgan Hazard (Chelsea loaned out to zulte-waregem) age: 20

Kevin De Bruyne (chelsea) age: 21

Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea) age: 20

Christian Benteke (Aston Villa) age: 22

Eden Hazard (Chelsea) age: 22

Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea loaned out to Atletico Madrid) Age: 20

Nacer Chadli (spuds) age: 23

Axel Witsel (zenit st. petersburg) age: 24

Marouane Fellaini (Everton) age: 25

Massimo Bruno (RSCA Anderlecht) age: 19

Paul José Mpoku (RSCL Standard Liege) age: 21

michy batshuayi (RSCL Standard Liege) age: 19

to be continued....

Edited by Belgian guy
  • Like 1

I'm gonna make a topic about young belgian football talents. im gonna work on it and when its done ill post it.

You probably could have just waited until you were ready before starting the thread?

i will just edit/update my first post :) 

on paper the squad is ridiculous, talk about a golden generation -

gk - courtois, mingolet

def - kompany, vertonghen, vermaelen, alderwiereld

mid - witsel, hazard, fellaini, chadli, dembele, defour, de bruyne, mertens, nainggolan

att - benteke, mirallas, lukaku, vossen

last week (drunk) i was giving it the big un about them being dark horses for the WC (and saying how a team always does really well and unexpectedly gets to the semis) i think if they go in to it with low expectations, have some fun ad get the luck of the draw they can reach the semis, they'll do better than england thats for sure

• Like 1

the guy at United is getting rave reviews. he is a winger. Janudzaj i think is his name

Yeah my mate reckons this lad (Januzaj) is gonna be a star.
  • Like 1

on paper the squad is ridiculous, talk about a golden generation -

gk - courtois, mingolet

def - kompany, vertonghen, vermaelen, alderwiereld

mid - witsel, hazard, fellaini, chadli, dembele, defour, de bruyne, mertens, nainggolan

att - benteke, mirallas, lukaku, vossen

last week (drunk) i was giving it the big un about them being dark horses for the WC (and saying how a team always does really well and unexpectedly gets to the semis) i think if they go in to it with low expectations, have some fun ad get the luck of the draw they can reach the semis, they'll do better than england thats for sure

Agree with all of that except I'm pretty sure they're not going in with low expectations. These guys know how good they are. They had their hotels booked in Brazil before the group qualifiers started in Europe and they were/are 3rd seeds in their group. They mean business.

they still have weaknesses in defence, at full back and Vermaelen who is atrocious at moment. Not been tested yet either.

reminds a bit like Serbia in 2006 were dark horses, won a tight group and conceded 1 in qualifying and then crumbled when getting to Germany

Same hype perhaps but Belgium have much much better players meaning more justified hype. Serbia certainly flattered to deceive although their stars were the likes of Ivanovic & Vidic in defence. Belgium have a few world class players and some excellent players. Serbia weren't even close to that. I can't wait to watch this lot in Brazil tbh.

Belgium are overrated

Couldn't even qualify for Euro 2012.

that is true but back in 2010 qualifymatches we didn't have the players we now have in our current squad there are only 2 players left of that squad and those 2 players don't even play anymore timmy simons and Daniel vanbuyten. 

• Like 1

Belgium are overrated

Couldn't even qualify for Euro 2012.

they did have germany and turkey in their group...

currently top in their group with serbia and croatia, they arent overrated at all, id have them in the 2nd tier of european teams, italy, germany, spain in the top tier, belgium, holland, france in the 2nd then us, croatia, portugal in the 3rd

and i think thats being generous to us...

• Like 1

Â